• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Seals Math

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
hello^^

I'm battling to keep my Naruto fiction bound to the laws of physics, and I'm not going to give up no matter how absurd. still I need your help with seals!

I've developed an theory on how seals work by comparing them to electrical circuits. I even use the same math. thing is with electricity, no matter how much power you pump in the resistors and the work of the circuit it is still going to produce the same effect over the same duration of time. yet! seals are different.

in Naruto they show if you put in more chakra seals become more effective and faster.

there actually is an example in circuits which has simular results. electric motors! when more power is supplied they spine faster to an extent.

now what formular could I use to demonstrate this? is there already a special formular for motors on the net that I haven't found????

thank you for the genius and inspiration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.