• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Naruto Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
My maps in beta now, so I figured I'd make a post on here telling you guys about it! Best played with a Full House, but you'll be able to test everything in Single Player. ~Eight Players is playable for multiplayer. Typical game duration is about 90 minutes.

Be sure to tell me about any ideas for Items! I haven't worked out all of the itemization yet, so the shops may be a little underwhelming.

Anyways, play it with friends, test it. Tell me what you think about it! All suggestions welcome.

6-29-16: Just realized pastebin allows big files! So I've moved my Soundpack link over to my upload on THW, which will be really handy if it doesn't require log-in to download, like dropbox does. :D

Links:
Map: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/263050/
Soundpack (optional): http://tinyurl.com/jxpu4t8

Last edited:
Level 19
Hey

I like Naruto, I once tried to make a Naruto game of my own but there weren't enough model files at the time. I did a DBZ game at the time.

could I help make a few minor changes to the game with massive strategic value?

in my game I'm building a mode for a death match in my game. where mana doesn't regenerate as fast and you are able to lay traps.

it would fit perfectly with the Naruto verse because they often run out of chakra and because of henges and because they are ninja, they rely more on those effects.

well what do you think?

Level 13
you are able to lay traps.

Yeah, I like the idea of adding traps. Atm the map only has 'Bomb Notes' which are just goblin mines, pretty basic. Go ahead and throw some of your ideas at me or something :D

That's epic but there will be a lot of work.

Only over the original Anime, so there isn't quite as much content to cover ;) Thanks!

Level 19
well ideas hey?

I have already made some of the basics that would fit Naruto quite well.

for example:
create a henge paper bomb
you can use this for a whole mess of ideas.

make the paper bomb look like a healing potion. a player picks it up, boom! it's more likely to kill desperate players looking to heal after a bad battle.

make the bomb look like a very powerful weapon. boom! more likely to affect stronger targets.

and so on and so on.

it doesn't even have to be a paper bomb. you can use an entrapment jutsu. a shadow clone jutsu. anything you want.

the important thing is when a trap is sprung it reveals that person for a short time to whoever set it. making it more of a predictors game.

the strongest ninja must always be visible to all players, so that other players can avoid her/him.

chakra should not regenerate as fast. instead you mainly only get chakra from killing other players (absorb all their chakra when they die) and when you level up (your chakra returns to max)

this will make players more conservative with their abilities, and instead more willing to use traps (low mana cost)

so on and so on and so on. I have a lot because I've been planning on add these to my game for years

Level 13
Test the map out and tell me what you think! I like the idea of having a dummy heal item ^^

the strongest ninja must always be visible to all players, so that other players can avoid her/him.
During the chuunin exams, should the pings on campfires be red if there are heroes nearby? Was just a thought, if you think I should implement that I'll probably put it in.

chakra should not regenerate as fast
Yeah, Chakra regen on level sounds neat. Spells already take a lot of your mana though, so slow regen makes people rely on campfires more. If I tune the heroes a little, this idea could work.

Level 19
I'll also be able to add a very basic AI into the game that can use 1 spell each. I'm not the best at AI but I'm good enough to create AI for death matches. That way a single player can play the game with AI and still feel like a full house... still it won't be as hard as a full house but at least it's something

busy playing:
I'm playing as team Asuma and what I noticed is that Shikamaru hides and does junk all on his own free will. which is good sometimes but not always. after the Sasuke awakens mini mission, I lost control over him and now can no longer select Him. even when returning to the forest of death. also all my scrolls of earth and heaven automatically dropped when that mission was triggered.

I'm going to start again as another team instead.

team kurinai

now I get the whole free will thing. they are using their abilities on their own. that's cool. so you do have some AI.

question. why can't the byakugan see through substitution jutsu?

have you thought of stripping the sound out of the show? especially for the cut scenes. it would mean you have auditable words for the characters. the music can be downloaded online, which would really add that Naruto feel. you could probably also get individual character audio that way, just like command and movement sound sets.

after the chunin exams, if you exit th leaf you become classified friendly with the enemy and are no longer attacked

ino gets exiled to the forest of death!!?

some missions get stuck because the enemy becomes invulnerable! ?

the map being failed out with a picture is very disorientation

let's just steal a bitter naruto map and make it even better

Last edited:
Level 13
create AI for death matches.
Yeah, I was planning on doing that. Working on fixing bugs first though.

Shikamaru hides and does junk all on his own free will
Send replay, none of the heroes should be getting any commands as I haven't put in AI for the playable heroes yet.

fter the Sasuke awakens mini mission, I lost control over him and now can no longer select Him
Thanks for that, that's a bug. When I'm hosting, its usually FH so I can miss bugs that happen when its Single Player.

scrolls of earth and heaven automatically dropped when that mission was triggered
Send replay, that would be really odd if that happened. Haven't had this happen yet, they just drop on death.

question. why can't the byakugan see through substitution jutsu?
Initially considered this, might add a 1-2s visibility around caster when they activate. Might not though. I had reasons for not adding that awhile ago in dev. The main reason is that the Invis ability is supposed to keep you safe and give you a chance to run away from other heroes. If I do add this, I would have to nerf Neji/Hinata a little to compensate.

have you thought of stripping the sound out of the show?
Yeah, so here's how the sound works; If you have the soundpack, ALL the spellcasts have a sound that plays with it. The music that plays will be the higher quality music in the soundpack. If you don't have the SP, you're stuck listening to the music inside the map (still music from the show). & spellcasts have no audio (with only like 1-2 odd exceptions).

after the chunin exams, if you exit th leaf you become classified friendly with the enemy and are no longer attacked
Yeah.. in the versions I put up on Epicwar, I realized they have pretty unstable alliances during the War. It's not you exiting the Village or anything though, the alliances are bugged the entire arc. Anyways, I've since fixed it.

some missions get stuck because the enemy becomes invulnerable! ?
A couple of the missions still have bugs. It'd help a lot if you could tell me each mission that has bugs and what they are (=

ino gets exiled to the forest of death!!?
Also a big problem in that version I uploaded xD I'm comparing changes in the API from a couple versions back trying to fix this.

the map being failed out with a picture is very disorientation
Yeah, I've heard a lot of complaints about the preview image being minimap picture. I'm going to remove it from the minimap. Hopefully there is a way to keep the preview image a .blp for space efficiency. know how?

let's just steal a bitter naruto map and make it even better
or nah.

just like command and movement sound sets
AFAIK, you can't have replacement sound sets in a Sound Pack, their filepath has the overwrite one of the current Sound Set Files. So atm, this currently isn't possible.

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Love the idea, I don't think I have friends who would like to play wc3 with me though.
All the best with this project!

Also, I'd love an AI... cuz me is alone ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
I've started working on the traps on my side... a lot of the other changes I've already got in my map so I don't need to worry about making them. Including the AI I made in a DBZ map.

You sound quite confident, I hope your reworked version is a lot better, from playing your game I lost all hope in the project. Seriously it gave me a head ache and I only played twice.

Uhm... The mission to retrieve a family heirloom from the chunin exams, was the one where the enemy became invulnerable towards the end of the match. I think it's because they tried to exit the entrance and exit area.

When will you be uploading the new map?

Level 13
from playing your game I lost all hope in the project.
Sounds like you can't see the vision man ;) haha just playing, really though..

Uhm... The mission to retrieve a family heirloom from the chunin exams, was the one where the enemy became invulnerable towards the end of the match. I think it's because they tried to exit the entrance and exit area.
Ahh kk, ty. And yep it would've made them invuln when they try exiting. Good find!

Could you send replay as well? Thanks.

This is just what I LOVE ! Thank you !
And best of luck making it.

Thanks man :D And yeah, really needs an AI. Especially for when you can't get a Full house and you just want a couple of the teams played.

Last edited:
Level 19
ok I've made 6 traps which can look like a
health potion
mana potion
heath powerUp
mana powerUp
tome

we can change it to.weapons or that ever we want.
the types of traps are
stun
disable ninjutsu
teleport to setter of the trap
explode
entangle
poison and reveal.

it took a little while longer because everything got deleted yesterday and I had to start from nothing again.... but it's done now.

undercover hinged missions might be fun as well... just throwing it out there

I tried to make a reply, turns out I have no idea how? I thought you play through a game and in the score screen they give you a save replay option... NOPE!

PS; I would like to see the code for how you managed to make an auto item stack that ignores the inventory full stop command. That is pretty smart I think

Last edited:
Level 13
PS; I would like to see the code for how you managed to make an auto item stack that ignores the inventory full stop command. That is pretty smart I think
It is pretty neat, huh? :3 But it still has some problems that need fixing. Namely, not playing the Error sound when you go to pick up an item while your inventory is full. I also messed up somewhere it in, where instead of it playing a sound locally (or at 0% volume for the other players) it plays it for everyone. Ah well.

undercover hinged missions might be fun as well
what do you mean?

stun
disable ninjutsu
teleport to setter of the trap
explode
entangle
poison and reveal.

Of these, I'll probably end up using:
Disable Spells
Poison and Reveal
& Stun.

I like the idea of someone thinking they're getting a nice tome and it just explodes on them xD So you just have trigs that go off when they get the item, or what?

Level 19
it's actually pretty complicated.

you first set a trap, then you disguise the trap as a tome. after that the trig come into play.

ok so not complicated.

as for the henge missions.
I mean spy and infiltration missions. where you can disguise yourself as a member of the enemy and gather Intel without getting caught.

I think include all the trap concepts. they all have value. I don't want to spoil things but....

you can use the teleport ability and disguised it as a health rune. then some poor chap comes around half dying and sees a health rune! Yeah they think. they click it and suddenly they're half way around the world surrounded by enemies.

entangle has the same concept only it also wastes the persons time...

I also feel the chunin exams forest of death needs to be extenders. as well as the free time.

it would also be extremely cool if there was a free time period before the chunin exams were you can train and learn a unique jutsu from your sensei

errors:

during the Sasuke retrieval mission, all hell broke loose. you need to play that yourself

this time around I played another b rank mission. total flop. I had to chase a thief, but he ran away at warp speed and went to a part of the Map which teleports me away when ever I tried to reach it.

so many errors. how many years have you been working on this map?

Level 13
I mean spy and infiltration missions. where you can disguise yourself as a member of the enemy and gather Intel without getting caught.
I like the idea. I might make a tiny little village on the map and have the person go there for it.[/quote]

I might extend the Free Time Arc after War. Possibly could add a short minigame or something for 'training' before Chuunin Exams for some XP.

during the Sasuke retrieval mission, all hell broke loose. you need to play that yourself
Yep, everything gets insane at that part. Am working on it now actually, I'll give it a few tests and make sure everything I did worked. If so, it should be pretty patched up (except for the AI before duels begin, you can still lure any of the Sound all the way back to Konoha, which is pretty wild xD)

this time around I played another b rank mission. total flop. I had to chase a thief, but he ran away at warp speed and went to a part of the Map which teleports me away when ever I tried to reach it.
Yeah, the bandits are supposed to fight down the Jonin that spawn with them, but in the one I uploaded a bunch of alliances were screwed up.

I'll update the Epicwar link whenever after fixing some more stuff. I might also add a couple music files.. I think that for organizing purposes, I'll change the version number (e.g. 1.32 --> 1.33) if I update the NarutoSaga folder that you import in the war3 directory. Letter changes can be for any other kind of update.

Level 13
oc=? :eek:

as for replayability, all I have in mind atm is different endings. That, and voting on game modes and doing different missions each game will help out with that.

Level 19
original characters...

replay ability will defiantly be a deciding factor in your game. if I were you I would sector the game into 5 categorical replayabilities.

forest of death can be replayed as a death match
finals of the chunin exams can be replayed as a tournaments styled game
the leaf missions can be replayed as a rpg character development. this will require a lot of work to build a unique story of how abilities are learnt and alignment is decided between good or bad. right now this part of your game only consists of a half an hour play time. it needs to be more.
reconsider the invasion from the view of a village defence contractor. gathering resources and upgrading defences. you could turn this into an excellent tower defence with unique ninjutsu seals, traps, barrier spells.
becoming hokage. now playing your role as leader how do you given your people in preparation for the shinobi war? you could develop a neat city builder with considerations of food, diplomacy, education and the happiness of your people.

it's a lot to think about, but I'm asking you to just take your moment of your time and yes. think about it.

it's going to be Epic!

Level 13
forest of death can be replayed as a death match
Yeah, I recently added this as one of the endings. Probably temporary until I think of a better way to close out the session, but will probably keep the functionality of a bloodbath in the Forest of Death.

finals of the chunin exams can be replayed as a tournaments styled game
I've considered this before.. I'm undecided about it atm.

the leaf missions can be replayed as a rpg character development. this will require a lot of work to build a unique story of how abilities are learnt and alignment is decided between good or bad. right now this part of your game only consists of a half an hour play time. it needs to be more.
Really depends on which direction I want to take it. The Free Time to do missions is only 10 minutes. I was considering extending this to 15-20 (based on vote or something) I'm planning on adding character-specific missions, if that's part of what you mean.

reconsider the invasion from the view of a village defence contractor. gathering resources and upgrading defences. you could turn this into an excellent tower defence with unique ninjutsu seals, traps, barrier spells.
I DEFINITELY don't want a TD. Maybe you meant like AoS style gameplay. It could put in a couple elements from TDs, but I definitely don't want people to play it and it feel like a TD. A big theme of the map is 'grow your hero!' So I don't think a TD would fit well with it.

becoming hokage. now playing your role as leader how do you given your people in preparation for the shinobi war? you could develop a neat city builder with considerations of food, diplomacy, education and the happiness of your people.
Seems a little out of the scope of the map. Though, I could add a mission in which you aid the Hokage in making these decisions possibly? Could be a similar dialogue-oriented mission like 'Weapons Shortage' where you barter on the price of the goods with the Merchant. I still like the idea though of being the leader and making important decisions for the village & whatnot.

Last edited:
Level 13
Alright. I'm about to post another update anyways though. (possibly some additions to the sound pack too, we'll see)

Level 19
the game crashes for me after the hero selection and the game begins

I dont have the sound pack, AI players and team gai.

also lee leveled up instantly to level 10.

ok here we go. I think an extra game mode can be added to the forest of death

the collector's... in the anime Kuboto mentions that some ninja collect the scroll of heaven an earth as a challenger to see how many they can get.

this can be added as a round of who has the most scrolls wins

___
errors

crash on start up
shino! trapped in forest of death
enemy heroes left behind after invasion
b rank mission treasure hunt broken exit from tournament
Sasukes retrieval kiba's rescue window remains permanently
Sasukes fight, control over Naruto not given

Last edited:
Level 13
also lee leveled up instantly to level 10.

Yeah its just test build so some heroes have a level boost to test their abils. Sorry about that,

You get a crash after the hero selection? That's weird, I hosted and no one dropped. Might be a problem with that old version, i think I accidently call Player(17) or something.

the collector's... in the anime Kuboto mentions that some ninja collect the scroll of heaven an earth as a challenger to see how many they can get.

this can be added as a round of who has the most scrolls wins

I like this idea. Elaborate a little further as to how I could implement this! c:

enemy heroes left behind after invasion
b rank mission treasure hunt broken exit from tournament
Sasukes retrieval kiba's rescue window remains permanently
Sasukes fight, control over Naruto not given

All very useful ^^ ty. Added a bunch of script with sharing leaver heroes and didn't find all the bugs it causes. This will help with that :D

Level 19
I like this idea. Elaborate a little further as to how I could implement this! c:
With regards to the collector forest of death idea.

You could have a system of stacking up scrolls of heaven and earth, instead of preventing 2 of the same type. It would just require a duplicate item type of each and for the trig not to prevent that duplicate item type.

The actual game will play out as normal, only now instead of acquiring 2 scrolls it's instead who can get the most scrolls...

It would also add a lot of strategy to the game because if you ambush the ninja carrying the most scrolls with a lot of traps, you can become the ninja holding the most scrolls yet not be the most powerful ninja. You could have a victor not based on strength but instead tactics and intellect. That would be awesome!

As for my trap ideas in general... when will you hand your game over so that I can implement the changes I want to make...

I only want to make a few changes rotating around the forest of death.

Changes:

big head:
The player who has made the most kills becomes visible to every other player in the forest of death, this makes it easier for others to avoid them and harder for the player to keep his killing spree up.

Chakra essence:
Players do not regenerate chakra as fast as it is currently generated. Instead the only way to get more chakra is when you kill another player, stealing half their chakra at death, and when you level up(Instant full mana and life)

Learning curve:
When a player levels up, in an area around them all players friendly and foe are injured. This is like when a ninja discovers a new power/ability, they do not know how to use them yet and because of the power of the ability they become a damager to everyone around them.

Desperate but deadly:
Chakra is directly tied to how much a ninja can do, but as we have seen in the show, when a ninja has very little chakra they become desperate to survive. That is why we should tie chakra directly to damage, but reversed. The less chakra you have the more damage your physical abilities do.

With all these changes I want to encourage strategy back into the ninja world. When low on mana ninja will turn to traps. When you become the strongest your suddenly the most vulnerable because now every ninja in the forest of Death can see you, planing ahead your death. When battling for your survival, you need to come up with a plan...

No longer will mortals feel safe in the grounds of the Shinobi world mwahahaha

Last edited:
Level 13
All interesting stuff. Plenty of neat ideas.
As for my trap ideas in general... when will you hand your game over so that I can implement the changes I want to make...
Send me a testmap with whatever you want and I'll see what i can work into the map.

The player who has made the most kills becomes visible to every other player in the forest of death, this makes it easier for others to avoid them and harder for the player to keep his killing spree up.
I like this idea, but I think the cons could possibly outweigh the pros. I like mechanics that help keep players competititve with each other. Something I've perceived (don't know how relevant it is) is that it feels very hard for one player to pull exceptionally ahead of the others. I've put in slight tweaks to change this, but for the moment I'm a little wary of implementing something that would discourage pulling ahead. Still like this idea though, I would more likely implement a bounty system instead. Instead of strictly punishing the leading player, just rewarding the other players more for killing them.

Chakra essence:
Players do not regenerate chakra as fast as it is currently generated. Instead the only way to get more chakra is when you kill another player, stealing half their chakra at death, and when you level up(Instant full mana and life)
This idea sounds really neat during the Chuunin Exams, for more arena-style gameplay, but after the Exams (during War mainly) this mechanic might feel awkward. All depends on how I have the fountains heal. Atm they heal life/mana at 2% a second. I might up the mana regen considerably to compensate for the low mana reg. on all heroes. Full HP/MP on level feels a little too RPG-ish for my map atm, but always a possibility. =) I considered adding a 10s buff that regenerated 1% life/mana a sec for the duration on level, but I decided against it because Agility heroes who can kill mobs very quickly but need time to heal at the campfires could be pushed over the edge with the extra regen.

Learning curve:
When a player levels up, in an area around them all players friendly and foe are injured. This is like when a ninja discovers a new power/ability, they do not know how to use them yet and because of the power of the ability they become a damager to everyone around them.
I get the concept behind this, but I don't really like the idea. A big thing in the map is hustling to get level 10 first, because each hero's 'E' is reasonably powerful in comparison to their first 2 abilities. It's designed to feel like a race of sorts. Adding a mechanic like this where it is not strictly beneficial to level as fast as possible just feels against the purpose of the Level 10 unlockable abilities. I could be totally wrong about this, however. Does my explanation make sense?

Desperate but deadly:
Chakra is directly tied to how much a ninja can do, but as we have seen in the show, when a ninja has very little chakra they become desperate to survive. That is why we should tie chakra directly to damage, but reversed. The less chakra you have the more damage your physical abilities do.
Seems like a potential hero ability. What you said is kind of true, mostly not though. Being low on chakra is basically always a weakening force. Since chakra is basically the lifeforce and stamina of the Naruto Universe, being low on it is basically the equivalent to being fatigued. I could still make this a hero ability though, just because I like the idea of it. Lee maybe!

With all these changes I want to encourage strategy back into the ninja world. When low on mana ninja will turn to traps. When you become the strongest your suddenly the most vulnerable because now every ninja in the forest of Death can see you, planing ahead your death. When battling for your survival, you need to come up with a plan...
right on ^^

Level 19
The only example of the trap system I have is on my map, it runs with 2 trigs and about 42 spells... I was considering just recreating it for your game but it's way too much work to recreate it just for a test map

Level 13
Update to 1.33a! I'll upload the new version on Epicwar and the new Soundpack .rar. I'll get the links on my main post as soon as I can.

A lot of the update was on sounds for spellcasts, and..
Also, I'd love an AI... cuz me is alone ;-;
AI :D However, it still needs a lot of work.
One of the main things is being able to disable some of the AI. I can turn off all the AI I've added, but not the AI functionality that Hero AI provides. I wrote about it in this post: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/turning-off-hero-ai-using-this-system.285844/

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Give me AI. Give me Skynet.

Level 13
Hahaha! Glad to see the hype. I just noticed though, 1.33a has an issue because I based AI orders off of the Use Order String instead of the Base Order ID. I'll have this, among a couple other things, fixed in a bit.

Do you use Gameranger, Hamachi, Bnet? What do you play on Eclipse?

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Warcraft 3 just doesn't let me play online after the update.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I know T^T
Hence why I ask for an AI

Level 13
I've been getting lazy with my upcoming version (1.33d)

1.33c is out right now, but it is like a month old :/

You should give me a week or so, and then play d ^^

ty for continued interest man, appreciate it.

Level 19
I've been getting lazy with my upcoming version (1.33d)

1.33c is out right now, but it is like a month old :/

You should give me a week or so, and then play d ^^

ty for continued interest man, appreciate it.
I don't think I'm going to continue my map

so if your interested I'm willing to show you how the trap system works

it's truly unique... I haven't seen anyone one use traps and I've been playing for ever since warcraft 1

Level 19
here is the test map

there are a few things you need to to in order to access the trap system

when the game starts type in

'Death Match time!'

the death match will begin

from there the trap system will be available for you to experiment with it.

Remember

set a trap, then use an apparation spell to disguise it as an different item like maybe a health potion

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/90a9e442b043097f200dfda024f086de7692/

Level 13
Eh, not too interested in adding in your traps. Thanks for the suggestion though! Play new version and lmk what you think (=

Level 13
True.. Well, It's really just more performing more bug fixes/ content addition than I originally planned. It will only run on 1.27a btw. After realizing that Gameranger and most other non-Bnet War3 Servers use 1.26, I realized this was sort of a mistake.

So to clarify, 1.34a (next release) Will be fixed to support play on 1.26.

Last edited:
Level 13
As a preview, I'd like to showcase some of the potential items in 1.34a! Along with this, I will provide some documentation about terms used in tooltips.

( It looks really ugly, couldn't get the photos to load :( )
abTzlEv
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet The 30% increase in Spellcost makes this item pretty unviable for some heroes. Others can make huge use of this.
5zmx6jnbr
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Decent item for survival, by providing an AOE heal and armor boost.
xcbfoyf6l
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet The CDR makes this item pretty useful for every hero. The 15% JP bonus is pretty minimal unless the hero has other items that provide JP
08a1797b
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Current aesthetic of Gold Resource.
07d6b868
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet The Attack Range increase is for both Melee and Ranged heroes. The Max Damage increase can make for a large variance in damage when coupled with Critical Strike.
sy4225669
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet During war, this item has the potential to be a TOTAL powerhouse. Here, level refers to Hero Level.

To avoid confusion;

Justu Power (JP)- Almost a '4th' stat, used exclusively in determining the effectiveness of spells.

Level - Ambiguously used to differentiate between 1.) 'Hero Level' and 2.) 'Level of Ability'. In tooltips for abilities, Level always means the latter.

Last edited:
Level 13
Changelist for 1.34a:

-Fixed tooltip for the buff on Hinata's E.
-Most, if not all, quests should be completely functional.
-Fixed issue with Shino's bugs not getting removed
-fixed bug where some Armor Items were instead considered as Misc. Items
-Hero Ultimates are now at Level 30.
-Various Hero Balance changes.
-Added an option to have 300 Yen fronted to you before the Chunin Exams!
-Various Ability fixes.
-New Events during War:
Casters outside Konoha now channel their Chakra into summoning a snake. The ritual requires 18,000 Chakra between
-Code Efficiency Increased
-Fixed bug with Ointment Bandages not healing the proper amount.
-Gaaras Base Chakra and Movement Speed decreased. Base Chakra Regen Increased.
-Pseudo-Jinjuriki Chakra and Essence of chakra are now Unique Items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.