• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Progress study drawings that started from sucky ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
You are an inspiration to all of us!

You have made such an improvement over the years. I myself had only started to try and go digital just recently, I'm certainly getting some neat tricks from your works :D

Trying to update myself with only the current page on this thread, that world eater looks sick m8!
It almost looks like a Magic: The Gathering card if you ask me.
Thank you! i'm glad you're at least picking up something :) haha thanks! i loved that world eater as well <3

Wow, your art is really amazing!
Thank you! i try my best :)

I don't have any finished ones currently but i have a lot of stuff i haven't uploaded here :)
i was gonna make a comic and was planning on worldbuilding but unfortunately i got piled up with deadlines and projects
ComicBackground.jpg this was the only background i had made for it, it was supposed to be filled with people and lots of floating lanterns :)
ComicBackground.jpg

Canyon.jpg This was japanese inspired i had made back in 2017 i planned this to look more mystical and mysterious but didn't have the necessary design skills to incorporate what i wanted
so i let this be
Canyon.jpg

Backtoash.jpg This was probably the most detailed portrait i had ever made and took me like 8 hours to finish. I don't really like rendering realistic faces hahaha
but it seemed like i get more clients paying for it. The hair was all over the place here but i learned a lot about the hairs
Backtoash.jpg

Agne Arkani.jpg this was the character sketch i did as one of the characters in my comic
i'll just update his design a little more because i already like it as it is :)
Agne Arkani.jpg

Level 16
thank you! i try to harmonize the lights and not make it confusing to the viewers :D
a lot of wips and the last one was an office type of room i designed

some skywhale concept wip
Airwhale1.jpg Airwhale2.jpg

a town inside the mountains, this is gonna be my big personal proj
Indiantemple1.jpg

commissioned Moroccan architecture office with western furniture
ViscupeloOffice0046.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.