• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Monster Hunter Warcraft III

Should we use HQ or Lowpoly Models?

• Use Low poly For faster gameplay and less loading time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Let's do make some backround story on this game..

A nice backround story too for each monster would be great

For the items you can make a system where a player can look closely to the items (view the model) just like SKYRIM...

You can also design some new gameplay like each time you kill a monster your next monster to fight will gain an ability.. or your item can disable a certain spell on the boss..

lot's of idea to be implemented dude.. keep it up!!

You don't have an originality even on the story?.. well ok.. btw nice project

i wish i could join this group.. but i don't like Daffa...:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Stonneash do the story stuff, I only do codes.
it's not we don't have originality, we're trying to remake the Monster Hunter Game.

why you don't like me :cry:
because I make a joke for your map? :cry:

in other hand, contact Stonneash so he can respond as soon as you join to give you some works.

Level 6
Stonneash do the story stuff, I only do codes.
it's not we don't have originality, we're trying to remake the Monster Hunter Game.

why you don't like me :cry:
because I make a joke for your map? :cry:

in other hand, contact Stonneash so he can respond as soon as you join to give you some works.

hahaha lol.. he cry.. its just a joke.. anyway i am very busy so i can't join your project (School works)

But you can ask me if you need some help with the story or some new ideas (although i don't even played MH).. i can work on new ideas on spell but i can't make them..

Level 9

I actually want to make a background story for each monster ( confession bear ). Is that ok? I will not join the project's group though. For ex :

VELOCI/ION/GEN/GIA-DROMES

"These are relatively easy, and usually found in packs. The names are from the places they are from, and they are almost the same, except that some have different skills as an alpha raptor of that area. But with this information take extra caution, for they are highly territorial.

-Instructor Eli, x529

It is said that they came from one ancestor and when migration happened, the packed split up into groups and adapted their abilities there. The Veloci was called the most ancient pack in these said groups.

CEPHADROME

"The desert villagers gave me a quest with a strange wyvern. I scouted the whole desert and I found nothing. While on my way back to the village, boom! With all its pride and glory, the creature soared the sky from the sand while spitting sand onto me."

-Injured Hunter telling his story, x535

Cephadromes are usually underground for a long period of time unless provoked or someone has loud enough sound to disturb the creatures sneses and lure the creature out. When its out, its only for a moment so take the advantage and kill it!

BULLDROME

"Try not to outrun, but outsmart this beast. It's a good rule of thumb before this guy breaks it."

-Veteran Paul, x522

Bulldromes hunt their preys at very fast speed, but cannot switch direction as fast. They usually is spotted at icy mountain ranges which is their natural habitat. They are usually hunted for its warm hide.

YIAN KUT-KU

When I found it, I was scared. Then I found out that Yian Kut-Ku is pretty fun to hunt. But everything changed when it became angry at me and started to peck my flesh out. That was intense!

-Beginner Hunter's Quest #1, x521

Yian Kut-Ku barely fights, and its usually pacifist to other creatures. But when it feels threatened, it fans out its yellow fan in its head to intimidate its foe, and incinerate it with fireballs and pecks its flesh. It usually shows weakness when its fan is folded after a long day in battle.

GYPCEROS

"First, I heard a metal banging in a stone, then I heard dissolving grass. When I looked closer, I saw a Yian Kut-Ku like creature, but its rubbery and when I try to strike it, it seems that my sword isn't sharp enough. Its a good thing that I escaped, or that guy could have killed me!

-Beginner Hunter Quest #2, x521

Found in the deep jungle, it is usually aggressive towards other creatures. It crest in his head causes blindness to nearby entities and poison them to make them easier to be gobbled by this beast.
PLESIOTH

"All ye who ventures in the desert, close to water, away from land. Beware, beware, danger is at hand. Its fins are sharp, its size is fearsome. Beware, beware, or you will die in the sand. "

-Ancient Literature, Age unknown

Plesioth often preys other fishes, but in some recorded incidents it ate fishermen. It was said that its weakness is loud sounds, although this is theoretical, for it this creature is rarely spotted to water sources near villages, because if it spots someone, it targets him/her as prey.

KHEZU

"Khezu may be blind, but its smell is not easily fooled. It usually rest on top of caves, so be careful and be vigilant in dark, uncharted caves, especially if there are water sources nearby. Other than that if you lure it out of its cave, its pretty much easier."

-Instructor Eli, x529

Khezu is a silent predator, lurking in dark caves while waiting for its prey. It can generate enough electricity to paralyze the target. It can also use electricity to conduct a forcefield, damaging nearby threats. And although its wings are barely used, keep on guard, while raging, it may lunge at you at surprisingly fast speeds.

RATHALOS

"Then I saw it, the majestic red dragon, wings that spans in meters, and breath as hot as lava. Even a skilled hunter will be hesitant to fight this wyvern."

- Hunter Firrum, x537

Rathalos is the " King of the Sky ", ruling the air and becoming a threat to anyone. Together with its queen, Rathian, they rule the place where they nest. While hunting this creature, do not let your guard down, or the fire will melt your whole armor.

RATHIAN

"I tell you, Rathian is no lesser than Rathalos. While Rathalos' breath is more devastating, a Rathian's claw can tear out your flesh, and poison your entire body in seconds time."

- Retired Hunter Ethan, x540

Rathian, the " Queen of the Land ". She usually patrols the land unlike Rathalos. She is usually found with her groom, forming a formidable foes. Be warned though, even when she is alone and pounces at you, even the slightest cut from its tail or claws will cause poison to anyone.

EDIT : Lol fail. Fixed some issues.
EDIT 2 : Checklist :

☑The -Dromes
☑Cephadrome
☑Bulldrome
☑Yian Kut-Ku
☑Gypceros
☑Plesioth
☑Khezu
☐Basarios
☐Gravios
☐Monoblos
☐Diablos
☑Rathalos
☑Rathian
☐Kirin
☐Lao Shan Lung
☐Fatalis ( ? )

Last edited:
I actually want to make a background story for each monster ( confession bear ). Is that ok? I will not join the project's group though. For ex :

I think this will be usefull where we make those books that you can buy (cheap) and read all these stuff, If you are willing to right the "stories" I will be delighted to add them to the project.

Level 3
Please do continue the project stonneash, I'm looking forward to this. I am a Monster Hunter fan actually. Anyway, goodluck with the project and Godspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.