• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Edit Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Good this is my request I need you to replace the axe of the grunt model by the thrall hammer and change the animations of the death knight model by those of the archmage and add the animation of decay bone and decay flesh

Attachments

• GruntBlackrockV1.00.mdx
    170.7 KB · Views: 91
  • HeroDeathKnight V2.02.mdx
    107.4 KB · Views: 90
@dell, well maybe if you give people an incentive and a proper reason why they should help you with your numerous and failed requests, they might consider having a look.
Spamming and rehashing your requests does not help either.
Show your project, make screenshots of your progress and share them with the people you want help from.
No one is going to help you out on a whim.

ok in someone days im send you.

Personally, I am not interested in your project. I just want to help you help yourself and help other user not to waste their time on projects that will never see the light of day.
Take no offence to this, but I have seen this behaviour time and time again.

Level 10

Attachments

• Cha 1.png
    Cha 1.png
    1 MB · Views: 136
  • Demons.png
    Demons.png
    2 MB · Views: 132
  • Dwarves.png
    Dwarves.png
    2 MB · Views: 171
  • Elfs.png