• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map and Trigger Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everybody, I need help in my map about the ffg: 1.)Terraining can you make the town more RPG-like and fix the houses (I use the houses to block paths) and add NPC's and also keep the church and the shop w/ the dude and fences in any part of the map and also the sorcerer with the portal keep it as the same but move it in some part of the town (you may connect it in the town or not) and, 2.)Fix some of my triggers, in the Legendary Items=> add fire where there should be a second if/then/else it doesn't add charges every time it kills, then story dark sorcerer IDK how to cinemate:( so plz. do it for me.
As a reward:D I will credit you in my map for the terrainers I will list you in the Terrain and Architectures section, and for the Triggerers I will list you in the Trigger's and Developers section, and I will also give you a +rep. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Rpg World.w3x
    604.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Level 6
Whoa!! I was like:jd::jd::jd:WHAT!!!! this town was made like it was in FF6 but the grass on the mountain were removed could you add grass in it under every tree only and in the trimmed grass there should be a statue with torches it will be used on gatherings or in some events of the game and also the river could you fix that for me add fishes or something and also the part of the town where there are archery targets.

Whoa!! I was like:jd::jd::jd:WHAT!!!! this town was made like it was in FF6 but the grass on the mountain were removed could you add grass in it under every tree only and in the trimmed grass there should be a statue with torches it will be used on gatherings or in some events of the game and also the river could you fix that for me add fishes or something and also the part of the town where there are archery targets.
  • Houses, replaced
  • Grass under trees, added
  • Some doodads for the river, added
  • Some doodads for beauty, added
  • I didn't know what should I do with the archery targets
  • Statues and torches in the trimmed grass, added
Press '' i '' key when opening the map to hide the purple boxes!

Attachments

• Rpg World.w3x
    639.7 KB · Views: 38
Level 6
well for the targets well there were just used for trainings like in an rpg game where they will kill the targets and gain exp and gold I was wondering if you could add another target for meele characters in that region and just add trees. then also maybe you could make a mountain on the right side of town make it 50 tiles afar then maybe you could change tile skins.

Level 6
I made some adjustments and added some props so please check if it is ok or not and please adjust the town treasure (the phoenix egg sorrounded by Dolphin statue) and I need some tile set for the water around it. then I placed the mountain for you to edit and i made some lanterns. and also well done on the town building skills, also please make an inside of the church at the bottom right corner

Attachments

• Rpg World.w3x
    641.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Level 6
PrinceYaser I may have an idea what aboul if we change the statue in the trimed grass in the path way to the forest into a fountain as the same as the statues height then at the top a dolphin statue I already made it in the object editor maybe 3 dolphins facing different directions

Level 6
Well I saw the map and it was cool, but I need to suspend this project for a while until my brain begins to produce some ideas again, so if you have any ideas feel free to make it but I will also need some towns matching some criterias Fire town which is thefirst town and the towns that I will need is water, ice,poison, thunder, light, shadow, and dragon. thats all

Attachments

• TGE The Quest of Order.w3x
    720.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.