• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOTR : Peoples of Middle Earth - Exclusive models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

Banner_full.png

Peoples_Of_Middle_Earth.png

Hey there!

To celebrate the upcoming Alpha release of the MOD Peoples of Middle Earth, I decided to share the exclusive models I did. Most of them are edited from WoW models (simple shape modifications + re-texturing).

This post will be updated little by little :)

Last edited:
Level 9
At the moment I don't plan to make any new units models. Actually, I have all the models I need for the 4 first factions of the MOD : Gondor, Mordor, Silvan Elves, and Misty Mountains. But I'll release some of them in the upcoming weeks : 2 Mordor orcs, a Silvan priestress, a Beorning and maybe more.

Besides, I know that there are more upcoming LOTR models : Russian guys are especially working on Easterlings, Arwen or Boromir for example :)

Level 1
Okay cool! Which Russian guys are working on Easterlings, Arwen or Boromir? :) Thank you very much for the answer!

Level 9

Just a typo in your project name, it should say "People of the Middle Earth". People is a plural name in itself.

Most of the time people is singular (in term of grammar, not in term of meaning), but you can use the plurar form if you want to talk about the different groups of people that live in a world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.