1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Take part in a Futuristic musical experience with our very own Music Contest. The 5th edition has finally arrived after a long time.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Dismiss Notice

Looking for custom units' soundset

Discussion in 'Sound / Music Art' started by KnnO, Mar 5, 2012.

1. KnnO

KnnO
    I don't know what are the search terms for this or where to look for
    I need custom unit sounds "attack/move/select".

I am using some Red Alert 2 and C&C Generals sounds imported in map (because they have that thing "attack/move/select" at least)

Can someone help me out?

2. DEAD FiSH

DEAD FiSH
    I`ll give you sounds I created in Audacity with my voice! However they are large, uncompressed audio files!
    I have dozens and dozens of sounds! I picked up the best, if you want I`ll make you something!

Attached Files:

3. KnnO

KnnO
    Thanks I appreciate this
    In truth I'm not thinking of any kind of sound but I prefer something evil like "HeroPitlord" soundset

4. DEAD FiSH

DEAD FiSH
    I can`t make wishes come true! Seriously I can`t follow a certain style or orders...
    Also it pains me that these are not evil... But anyway I am offering myself.
    If you need anything I`ll make it. I like recording and mixing in Audacity (if only I had a better microphone!)... :D

5. KnnO

KnnO
    I like these sounds also I checked your sig link
    Anything that works like a sound set will be fine for me