1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice

Load Maps with code

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Mosik, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Mosik

Mosik
    Hi. I just played 01Human with a friend and then when we try to load 02Human it does not work. Does the code system work at all?

2. TheSpoon

TheSpoon
    I'm pretty certain it works.
    Make sure you're not mixing up numbers and characters (its colour co-ordinated)
    Easiest way is to take a screenshot of the code then you can always check it.

3. Mosik

Mosik
    I took a screenshot of the code and typed it in several times but still did not work. I send you a pic

[​IMG]

4. TheSpoon

TheSpoon
    vVGa-USkx-dDAI-ZCwP-mTH7-2UNF-qCW

I've not checked yet but in that image you can't tell what the colours of the letters are easily,
    Did you try that dDAI with both an uppercase i and a lowercase L?

5. Adiktuz

Adiktuz
    you should have just used the print screen button...

6. map designer

map designer
    As I remember, capital letter has different colour than small letters