1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice

Little riquest/help

Discussion in 'Terrain Board' started by Oro, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Oro

Oro
    A long time ago my friend was working on the terrain for his map. But he abandon the project. The project was a Naruto AOS map. However he send me all his work. I got the terrain from him. It was like 20%. I didin't haw any experience with world editor before.
    Well I did what I could. But dunno if it looks good.
    In the and I some things that my friend make, where destroyed, or just stop work >.>
    I would like some one to help me end these terrain. I don't haw really ideas how to improve it, and how to repair the things I destroyed.

Hear some screen shots.

Attached Files:

2. Oziris

Oziris
    Hmm no one will do naruto terrain for u i think becous 99% people hear dont like anime >.>

3. Oro

Oro
    Even if people don't like Naruto. They could always help me create a good terrain. Since I really would like to make the terrain cool.

4. Oziris

Oziris
  5. Oro

Oro
    Could I ask some mod/admin to move these topic into a good spot ^^