• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Last breath"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Few day's ago my friend send this story to me after that police found his death body in bathroom. He's last massage.

"I have to tell you something...
I'm scared i don't have much time...
At morning i started re-walkthrough of "Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos". I played tutorial campaign ,but Medivh was weird... He's eyes were dark and him has blood on his suit. Of Course i thought it was glitch. Medivh talked weird and acted weird. I quit from game after 20 minutes i returned to Warcraft 3 and loaded save and then Medivh was normal. After that i don't have problems with tutorial, but campaign "The Invasion of Kalimdor" was weird. First loading screen was black chapter names too, half of them was changed by words like "No escape" and half has inverted names. All chapters has same weird things like half of characters was dead and levels... was full of blood bones and other non typical Warcraft 3 terrain set. Live characters acted scared Thrall was disappointed Grom was happy and creepy Jaina was scared orcs and humans was scared and disappointed. When cinematic started Warcraft 3 shutdowned and gived me error. I lunched Warcraft 3 and my windows shutdown and showed me blue screen of death. I restared my computer i saw process hacker and other antivirus programs missed from it even adblock. In internet i seen weird and creepy ads with murder and messages like "You are death" or "I found you" i downloaded all antivirus soft what i haved in that moment (But them don't helped me...). I was scared since that happen after i play of Warcraft 3 i lunch it with all prepares ,but game was changed... If i knew what miss i make then in that moment i deleted Warcraft 3 and never take a look on it ,but i already make that miss... I continue play where i stopped ,but i could play only last chapter in campaign "Eternity's End"... After completion of that chapter Warcraft 3 shutdown my computer... I knew i cached up virus somewhere. With scare i started my computer last time every thing was deleted only shortcut with name "Warcraft 3: Reign of chaos" even Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne... Now noone could save my computer only me and Warcraft 3. I shutdown my computer. You asking then how you could type all this answer are easy i have phone from it i telling you all this. Now i look in window and see only dark evening there in woods moving figure... It's moving over here... Oh no! It's him i'm too late you want to know about who i'm talking about i will answer you his name is Medivh him look like in weird Warcraft 3 him look at me i type and running to bathroom i hear sound of breaking. I locked door of my bathroom (I knew patch 1.27 done that i don't use to have problems in patch 1.26) I knew after few moments him will break door... Now before door break i send you this so you will upload it to people's know to give them a warning..."

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
When cinematic started Warcraft 3 shutdowned and gived me error 404.
Clearly your friend needed mental help. He did not bother to google error 404 which is a HTTP error and so will never occur in WC3 when trying to play a cinematic as that uses no HTTP at all. I do not feel sorry for him at all I am afraid to say as killing yourself over a dream is probably the most stupid thing you can do.

If you play WC3 enough you eventually run into a dream involving it. But such nonsense is clearly... nonsense... You wake up and know it was just a dream.

Did you read all?
Yes but your friend was not very good at English so much of it was not very clear. I am guessing it was a second language to him?

It is sad he blamed his drug induced hallucinations on patch 1.27 since outside of the Mac build, which now works on modern Macs (the ones apple supports) with only minor errors, practically no regression occurred.

Last edited:
Level 8
Yes but your friend was not very good at English so much of it was not very clear. I am guessing it was a second language to him?

It is sad he blamed his drug induced hallucinations on patch 1.27 since outside of the Mac build, which now works on modern Macs (the ones apple supports) with only minor errors, practically no regression occurred.
Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.