• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

larch

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
larch lizard swamp furry anthropomorph anthro
Contents

larch (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 5th of November, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 5th of November, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 2
very nice, war3 needs more lizards 5/5 Btw, fuck you magiererz you fucking downvoter :evil: . This model is better then any shit you can even create in your brainless head :!:

Level 8
its better than what i could do how ever i do think its not the best shape. when i think of a lizard warrior such as this it should look more like the warhammer lizard warriors, they or so cool. or at least you can try making the lizard hero i made thats on the art section, storm wyrm hero. use the beast master as the original shape and then take bits of the thunderlizard and replace the beastmasters body parts in the shape of the beast master. its how i created the lizard hero except mine is 2d and done by cnp

Level 1
Woah, combine this "Lizardman Saurus" with the "skink" that was just posted and we're not far from a warhammer race....beautiful, 5.

Level 7
Locks like a Saurus for Lizardman from the 5th edition. In Warhammer.. If u could make as Saurus and skink from 6th edition it would be so damn cool! :D
plz make it! I got a example: take a Naga the Blue Royal Guard thing.. cant remember name Myridon or somethng.. and make him with legs instead of big snake tail! it would b awsome!!! :D PLZ PLZ PLZ!!! ;D 5/5

Level 25
Just for anyone who wants them to make Warhammer things, do remember that TToR renamed the Swamp Dwellors (Originally Lizardmen) because some idiot kept saying that whoever-the-fudge-owns-Warhammer made Lizardmen... Which is a complete and utter lie. Almost like saying that J.R.R. Tolkein made the original short people (Been in myths for ages, Tolkein just changed them into Hobbits)

Anywho, w00t for the Larch! Now if only I get around to downloading the limited TToR edition so I can get my hands on that Mounted Larch model... <_< >_>

Level 2
right hand feild i think ur the best model creator and obviously they r from warhammer i didnt really like the lizardmen in warhammer not to well made but uve made a model that truley is a lizard man :D :D :D :D :D and p.s i liked ur salamandruide

Level 7
Awesome ! this fits perfecly for the map im working on. what shall you write on the model file in the importmanager Larch.mdx and Unit\Larch.mdx doesent seem to work Plz help me.