• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] KJ has a plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
KJ has a plan!

Six maps of this Campaign are completed.
I enjoy expansive descriptions of my projects but this campaign is heavily dependand on surprises so I have to resist and I will not spoil anything.

Try it if want and tell me if it is worth continuing, thank you.

Credits are in first map via Quest (I am not putting them here because they are too spoily)

Attachments

• KJ has a plan!.w3n
    19.1 MB · Views: 274
Level 29
This is my review.
1º Please fix grammar.
2ª Improve the lines. I mean, Joan d'Arc says she is an agent of God and both her parents and the king instantly believe her?
3º The plot is actually funny in a certain way. I loved the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars references.:ogre_haosis:

Level 8
Well, fine I uploaded starting cinematic on youtube for neo sluf and other who need trailer xD

Improve the lines. I mean, Joan d'Arc says she is an agent of God and both her parents and the king instantly believe her?
well it was joke AND almost 100% historical accurate (this really happened)

from Wiki:
Joan asked for permission to travel with the army and wear protective armor, which was provided by the Royal government. She depended on donated items for her armor, horse, sword, banner, and other items utilized by her entourage. Historian Stephen W. Richey explains her attraction to the royal court by pointing out that they may have viewed her as the only source of hope for a regime that was near collapse:
"After years of one humiliating defeat after another, both the military and civil leadership of France were demoralized and discredited. When the Dauphin Charles granted Joan's urgent request to be equipped for war and placed at the head of his army, his decision must have been based in large part on the knowledge that every orthodox, every rational option had been tried and had failed. Only a regime in the final straits of desperation would pay any heed to an illiterate farm girl who claimed that the voice of God was instructing her to take charge of her country's army and lead it to victory"

Level 8
Yes, thank you, I just got fascinated by that in history so I put it into my map xD

Also one sad fact: I actually checked grammar but since Engish is not my first language I just do not see some mistakes :(

Level 8
hmm I belive it´s RPG, but this is more about what parody/irony/humor you like so no clue if you will like it. I mean my both friends liked it, but friends tend to like same things right? xD

Aaand I thank you for your models!

Level 8
I am sure enough time have passed, so I can start spoiling.
This is last cinematic (action starts at 2:10)
PS: rip my English

Status
Not open for further replies.