• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Juggernaught and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Juggernaught and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Juggernaught (Optimized) Info:

• Rewrapped the wheel. Used a different texture for the spikes.
  • Added additional animations were added. Attack and Spell animations have the cannons firings. Walk animation has the wheel rotating.

• Uploaded.

Juggernaught (Iron Horde) Info:
  • Created a version of the Juggernaught for the Iron Horde.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to fix a bug.

• Minor texture rewrap of the wheels.

Juggernaught (Stormwind) Info:
  • Created a version of the Juggernaught for Stormwind.

• Uploaded.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to fix a bug.

Keywords:
Armada, Naval, Navy, Ship

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Juggernaught (Iron Horde) (Model)

Juggernaught (Optimized) (Model)

Juggernaught (Stormwind) (Model)

Reviews
11:08, 9th May 2010 General Frank: The amount of polygons is ridiculous is comparison to the amount of the actual viewable polygons. Also the animation set is very limited and the team colour parts are very small. you might also try to add some...

M

11:08, 9th May 2010
General Frank:

The amount of polygons is ridiculous is comparison to the amount of the actual viewable polygons. Also the animation set is very limited and the team colour parts are very small. you might also try to add some more particle effects to the model to make it look more nice and interesting.

Follow those hints and the model can surely approve and add it to the model database, if not I have to reject it.

PM me if you are done with all changes and fixes.

Level 6
Please, I want optimized version of Orc Juggernaught, also having spell, walk, attack animations.

Level 11
Nice model as always sir Ujimasa Hojo 👍. I'm quite surprised that Stormwind got a Juggernaut ship 😏.