• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

It's the project still processing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I want to make sure if the project is processing. I really love this very much. Please don't give up. And I'm here to thank McQvaBlood and TheSpoon. Thanks for the Distribution. I appreciate everything you have done for us.

Level 19
It is, but proggress slowed down during the summer because my job takes up practically the whole day, and preparing for university is a high priority at the moment. As for McQvaBlood and TheSpoon - they arent very active on the project anymore (apart from the occasional bugfixes).

Level 10
Sure, I understand. Ever since I started university myself, my output here as fall considerably too.

By the way, does half done mean that essential triggers such as restoring progress with codes and playing with two players is finish and you are now working on the non-essential parts such as balancing, bonuses and side quests or do you mean that essentials triggers themselves are only half-way-done?

ps: if you need someone to play-test with you, I am happy to help.

Level 19
"Half-way" as in I need to add things that are present in all 2p campaign maps - exchanging units, resources, voting to skip the cinematic, saving/loading etc. A lot of those require just a copy and paste and they're done

Last edited:
Level 1
"Half-way" as in I need to add things that are present in all 2p campaign maps - exchanging units, resources, voting to skip the cinematic, saving/loading etc. A lot of those require just a copy and paste and they're done
Hey Gismo, I'm not much of a coder or anything like that but what are some ways I could help? I am thinking of doing a playthrough soon on what work you do have done with someone else and maybe even post it to youtube (since the last one was done back in 2014.)

Any other way I can help this project?

Level 7
Gismo, I know you´re completly occupied with your university.

I've stopped playing Warcraft 3 for a long time ago, and now, since I've found this 2 Player Campaign, this game shone once again to me. It gave me, and a friend of mine, back to my childhood.

In the past I did alot of custom maps and I'm very used to JASS (also, I'm a programmer in my daily job) so if you're only in need of Handjob to finish these job, I not only would love to join, but I'd have to say that It would finish, finaly one of my childhood dream, as I always looked forward to play the Wc3 campaign with a friend.

Anything, I'll be here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.