1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've created a new forum: Overwatch! Discuss gameplay strategies, team composition, lootboxes and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The awesome entries of Mini-Mapping Contest #13 - Ghastly Realm are finished! Vote for your favorite here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Last squad standing! The results for Modeling Contest - Squad are out. Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results for the 4-way challenge is up! Congratulate the winner and take pity on the losers here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Streams

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Sep 30, 2016.

1. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Ah well, DSG, we're featuring streamers, not games. I made sure every streamer is a WC3 or SC2 (or other Blizzard game) streamer, but like most people, they play other games too. So we're not choosing Battlerite, but it's a popular game among many PC gamers and evidently including WC3 gamers at the moment.

Battlerite is just one of the newly released MOBAs.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  2. Xarwin

Xarwin
    I'll mainly be streaming some Blizzard games and perhaps some other games! ^_^

3. EdgeOfChaos

EdgeOfChaos
    StopCampingNoob contacted me on twitch: I am VoyagesDelAme and I stream DotA and sometimes map development

4. Chaosy

Chaosy
    About that.
    I never watch casual streams, I only watch some esport tournaments through streams so I do not know the numbers.
    How much do the more 'popular' wc3 modders get when streaming? emphasis on modders, not players.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  5. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Oh cool, I didn't know that was you. I thought you were just a random DotA player playing on ENT.
    So yeah, if you link hiveworkshop the way it's described in the first post, I will add you right away :)
    I don't know if anyone who primarily streamed map making has grown a bunch. I wasn't really keeping track.
    There are a few that do stream WC3 modding, but I don't remember who except @Heaven Editor