• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Importing GIF image and show in a cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't do it with a gif, but you can import a series of images and show them as fade filters.

But it is super inefficient as far as space goes, and even just a couple of seconds could use over a hundred images if you want a decent frame rate.

What exactly did you want to show? There might be a better solution depending on what you're trying to do.

Edit: Emm-A beat me to the post. :p

Level 5
jejejeje xD Edit: Emm-A beat me to the post. :p.

I want to show this image in the map cinematic intro:

https://k60.kn3.net/050B06B6F.jpg

050B06B6F.jpg

*i have the same image but in gif*

i dont care if it cant be the gif, only i want show the image, and later start telling the story of the map.

Another thing, if i import the image can i create effects in the map like over the image or under the image?

Another Question: How i can change the cinematic text when the unit start talking to black like in this trailer:

Level 14
@Purge and Fire: Sry :D

@Thread:
It takes a few secs to google what we suggested:

Creating a Custom Fade Filter

In this tutorial, you can see how to show a custom blp. Before you ask, click on the link and see how to convert to blp :p

To show only to one player, you have to use GetLocalPlayer(), which you can find a myriad of tutorials as well.
Short:
  • Custom Script: If GetLocalPlayer() == "YourPlayer" then
  • Your fadefilter here
  • Custom Script: endif

Level 5
Thanks a lot, a hour later that publish the thread y find and Do the system jejeje, but i dont use that codescript only the trigger

THANKS

SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.