1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Take part in a Futuristic musical experience with our very own Music Contest. The 5th edition has finally arrived after a long time.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Dismiss Notice

IMPORTANT: Sea-buckthorn with honey - smells like vinegar?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vercas, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vercas

Vercas
    This is very important so please answer with brain, and fast!
    I need to know here and now if sea-buckhorn with honey (an old recipe which is supposed to strengthen the immune system) should smell like vinegar or generally having a spicy smell.

2. raaawrr

raaawrr
    Though I cannot answer the question how sea-buckthorn with honey smells I could give you some other useful information. Mostly cooking tips.
    As you seem to be a fan of natural products I think we should discuss some of them here.
    Also I would like to add that even though I am not a vegetarian I do not encourage the mindless slaughter of animals just to provide us food. Please your opinion on the matter.
    Anyway, recipe nr 1:
    Before I start with the recipe I would also like to ask you, if you know anything about the c# CodeDom class.
    While writing the recipe here I realized the rest of the board would probably prefer that I send you the recipe by PM.
    If theres anything else I can do for you let me know.

3. Vercas

Vercas
    I am not a fan of natural products but I don't want to wake up in the morning and find my brother sick or even dead!

I've never used CodeDom but It is the compiler class, right? Let me see... http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/y2k85ax6.aspx

I NEED to know how the fuck is it supposed to smell and IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE GRASS-GREEN?

4. Pyritie

Pyritie
    why the fuck are you asking a warcraft 3 modding site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.