• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I want to understand this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found something on the wall and i want to understand it,but i cant not even a single Asian language.
So help me to understand this(if u cant, then tag someone who could know it):
d56023952e49420bad0f703e99fc1565.png

09aab29016924fe6b4c39b9b1e689628.png

3076a10d48504d2db22daab80039ac1a.png

----------------------------------------------
@DEAD FiSH ,please Translate!

All I can read from it is that the one symbol means fire, but it is strange because it has an added dot that is not supposed to be there.

hmm:ogre_icwydt:
I found it on the wall where i live currently,and i started asking myself "what does this mean?".
Edited:
Its maybe witch craft,so i guess when i remove it ,i release a spirit. xD
I have no idea about what im talking about. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
I found it on the wall where i live currently,and i started asking myself "what does this mean?".
Edited:
Its maybe witch craft,so i guess when i remove it ,i release a spirit. xD
I have no idea about what im talking about. xD
Hang on I recognise another symbol, let me just get my dictionary out.

Agh I see, the symbol right on the top is like the symbol for fire but on top of it it has the symbol of rain.

Meaning they are saying, 'Raining fire'

Level 19
Interesting,sounds like a prophecy or something that happened,maybe a volcano.
I can't name any of the other symbols but what I can tell you is most of it is rain droplets falling down the symbols, so yes it could be telling a story.

And not rain droplets but fire droplets, probably what makes it so hard to read the first time around

Level 19
零五:Zero Five (05)
零六一九:Zero Six One Nine (0619)
八六:Eight Six (86)
You mean to say it is a number, and what I translated as fire rain is 05?

How does that work????

That is clearly the kinja of rain cloud and below it fire?

But I suppose it makes sense that someone would number their home, the home address

San

San

Level 32
If we sticks l together with a 3 , it turns into a ''B''.
But when we say B we wouldn't think about L or three, yes?
I know, I'm bad in explaining.
---
And perhaps it is their wifi-password.

Level 19
Trust me if there were something immortal(like a ghost) in my home,i would be happy and scared at the same time.
Why would i be happy when i see a god damn ghost?!
Because that will prove that after life exists.
I've seen a ghost once. when I was 9 me and my cousin were outside at night making sounds... goofing off.

when this thing started following us. we didn't know what it was and it was flying but what we did notice was that it was attracted by the sounds we were making

weee ooo

seemed to attract it the most so we sat down and both started going weee ooo and It came.closer and closer.

it wasn't very bright outside but this thing had a grey light around it and was never the same shape when looking at it from different angles

I can't remember if it was a full moon but there was enough light to walk around so we defiantly weren't seeing things.

plus we saw and did the same thing for three days.

I remember at one point my cousin complained,'it's not coming closer' so I dared him to stand up and it swIshed right past his face.

my grand father also saw a.ghost when he was young. my grand mother saw one just a few years ago.

Roland

R

Roland

All I can read on that Ching chong scripture is..
"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO EXIST HERE IN THIS WORLD, YOU BELONG TO THE GARBAGE CAN WHERE TRUMP FEEDS YOU 24/7

:ogre_hurrhurr:

All I can read on that Ching chong scripture is..
"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO EXIST HERE IN THIS WORLD, YOU BELONG TO THE GARBAGE CAN WHERE TRUMP FEEDS YOU 24/7

:ogre_hurrhurr:
Famous-characters-Troll-face-Are-you-kidding-me-417533.png

1.I dont care whos worthy to exist,my username is one of many usernames ,which have nothing to do with me except the fact that they just sound cool for me.
2.I dont care about Trump,because i dont need to be in America to be happy,but he would say exactly the same to me like u.
3.U are just a another hater,which feeds Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.