• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how do you get testers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
If I'm looking for randoms, I just host via MMH / ENT and title it "[Map Name] New Map" or "[Map Name] +Beta Testers". Maps that aren't as popular obviously won't fill as fast, but new maps hosted with those type of titles work a bit better from my experience.

Arranged games or set testing sessions is also what this forum is for.

Level 11
I usually join games marked with "NEW MAP" or similar in the title. The old maps everyone's played 5 million times get dull after a while.

And yeah I only look at ENT's listing these days rather than the normal bnet listing.

Level 6
@doom_sheep Join some clan/alliance or get some friends to help you out. faster and easyer to test something with the same people that see the versions evolve and be updated then getting new people all the time. since msot maps aint that easy even if the gameplay is simple beeing a first timer->regular is a big diffrence in exp and playstyle and there for testing with people who know you&the map will make it easyer for all involved :p

Status
Not open for further replies.