• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Family Picture! By Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
well I have a suggestion for you :/
change the title to Mr.Goblin's Hive family/friends Picture
because the current title is vague and the only solution to increase the condition for a person to be in that pic is if you consider him as a very good friend (this will encourage more ass kissing to be in the pic)
and depending on the people you consider to be close to, the size of the list will be.

another suggetion is to only add hive artists and goblins to that pic :p

if you want to continue this project normally, just ask Dan to close it, and after you feel like working on it again (2 month maybe) re-open it, or work very slowly on it, and let people except you to finish it on a long amount of time.

I wish you the best luck :D (if you want remove me from the list to make the work easier for you)

if you want to continue this project normally, just ask Dan to close it, and after you feel like working on it again (2 month maybe) re-open it, or work very slowly on it, and let people except you to finish it on a long amount of time.

I wish you the best luck :D (if you want remove me from the list to make the work easier for you)

that's nice from you, and i think it's the best solution will send a p.m to Dan Van Ohllus to close this thread now.. and will work on it on my side, untill everybody is added.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.