1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've created a new forum: Overwatch! Discuss gameplay strategies, team composition, lootboxes and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The dust has finally settled for Hive's first joint Hero Contest. Come check out the results and comment on what you think should be a Neutral Tavern Hero!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The awesome entries of Mini-Mapping Contest #13 - Ghastly Realm are finished! Vote for your favorite here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Last squad standing! The results for Modeling Contest - Squad are out. Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results for the 4-way challenge is up! Congratulate the winner and take pity on the losers here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Hive ART Google Hangout Channel

Discussion in 'Art and Graphic Designs' started by Mr.Goblin, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Art and Graphic Design Moderator

Well, sorry to hear this everyone! But don't you worry, I'll save works in progress and post them on my channel explaining my workflow for those who missed it.

===

if after 2 or 3 succesful livestreaming event I,ll investigate to find myself a programe that could record my desktop and voice so I could upload it on youtube.. for those who missed the livestreaming.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  2. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

See you guys soon! :D

3. KILLCIDE

KILLCIDE

Code Moderator

Oh no D: I just realized its eastern time. I wont be able to check out the stream for another 1 or 2 hours.

4. Naze

Naze
    3 p.m. eastern time = it just started, right? I'm logging in.

Damn you guys, I really should be working on my final year project for university... well if something goes wrong I'll just blame you to the comittee and everything's gonna be fine.

5. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Thank you all for coming and for being so nice, I'll soon post a rewind of the livestreaming session for those who missed it on my thread. Next livestreaming event will probably be in 2-3 weeks! :D

Till then = you're most welcome to use the livestreaming channel to work on your personnal projects and share with other hivers!

6. GunSlinger

GunSlinger
    Damn I missed it. Would've liked to see your process live.
    Also, may I request for a sped up video of the livestream if you have it saved?

7. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Yeah I know not all the hivers could make it due to the timeline. = why I made my recap of the event. About the speedup livestreaming, I don't have a program that allows that yet. But if people are really into the livestreaming events I will certainly do the move somedays.

8. GunSlinger

GunSlinger
    Well, you can always have screen recorder running while live streaming to save the video and speedup said vid using video editors. Hopefully I can watch your next event.

9. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

-=NEXT LIVESTREAMING EVENT=-
    23 of August
    FROM 8 p.m to 11 p.m Eastern Standard time

THEME = Character design #1

10. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

hope I'll see you guys tomorow! :D

11. Roland

Roland
    Sigh, I wish I could join and chat :c

12. Naze

Naze
    Oh nice! Too bad by that time my internet generally sucks and I don't have a stable connection. But I'll see if I can pop in for a while.

13. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Well after two visits after 3 hours I can safely say =

1 = there's no people online on a late week day.
    2 = I should definitly host the next livestreaming event during the week-end
    3 = I'll give hivers livestreaming event only if they demand it... the first event was a huge sucess, and this one was a huge failure.

CLICK HERE for 23th of August Livestreaming event recap.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  14. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare
    Ouch. I didn't made it on time.

15. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

I talked about it on various post and thread, but what do you guys think of a hangout event where I review and do paint-overs of your work and give feedbacks?

16. deepstrasz

deepstrasz
    Like remakes or something?

17. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

The idea actually comes from some other famous artist who invites their fan to message them the drawings they are struggling with.

What they do is copy paste the drawing, do paint overs with how to improve their drawing overall and thus help their fan get better at their crafts. It's ment to be a C&C livestreaming event.... that way people who are watching can learn from every reviewed artpiece.

18. Edge45

Edge45
    That seems quite a good idea, just might depends on the right time.

19. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace
    Thats great idea. I really love to heard other artist critiques and comment, just like Istebrak did on Youtube (I only know this artist who did that).
    ... :)

20. deepstrasz

deepstrasz
    Command & Conquer?