• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help!!!_ Looking for Warcraft3 Offical Campaigns to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
can you share the official campaign w3n files with me?

like the two campaigns:
The nightelf one (Terror of the Tides)
and the Orcs one (Founding of Durotar or something)

else campaign for blood elf (called curse of blood elves) and Undead is you have

please do me a favor, it cost me lots of time.. since i don't know how to find them in blizzard offical web

Level 3
I think he means custom copies of the maps, so that they can be edited and made into their own custom campaign or something.
Quite honestly, I'd like that too. I bought the game honestly and enjoyed it, but I kinda wanna make my own custom version that's much harder and stuff. The problem is that you can't just grab the original maps and throw them into a custom campaign because they keep trying to load the original maps rather than the actual next map in the custom campaign. I'd really appreciate it if I could have access to a series of these maps that are connected properly, and won't keep trying to load maps that aren't even on their list. Or at the very least information on how to tweak the triggers of the original so that they stop doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.