• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hayate's Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news, I will release Blue Rex both Armoured and Unarmoured,
And the unmounted Troll. (In game texture)

BlackRex probably won't be released because it's more like recolored of original texture and to remove some seam and some extra detail. And the filesize is huge.
And here we go, kyrbi0's Troll Warbringer

Still need some finetuning on the pose, and need to finish rigging :V uhhh I hate rigging.

Mount.PNG

Level 51
Love it <3 Although, I don't like the trolls head. Could have done more on it. The hair seems blurry and messy and the head is too standard.

There are also a few stretched textures here and there which could be fixed easily and which would remove the overall blurriness this model has right now.

Take a look at these leaves on his arm. They are sharp (bc. they are small obviously but still) and probably the sharpest texture on the whole model, excluding the trolls skin texture.

Love it <3 Although, I don't like the trolls head. Could have done more on it. The hair seems blurry and messy and the head is too standard.

There are also a few stretched textures here and there which could be fixed easily and which would remove the overall blurriness this model has right now.

Take a look at these leaves on his arm. They are sharp (bc. they are small obviously but still) and probably the sharpest texture on the whole model, excluding the trolls skin texture.

I will try to do something about it

Status
Not open for further replies.