• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

gray's artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
You should make a video of urself making a piece, it could be really usefull, and ur style is starting to remind me of tdr just a tad

Impkinfinalrszied.jpg

manthafinal.jpg

Heres a bunch of practice stuffs I was doing, to work on shading. I realized that all my shading was a bunch of crap, so I've been trying hard to improve it by copying artists I've respected. So, no credits go to me on those works.
shadingpractice-1.jpg

shadingpractice2.jpg

David.jpg

And, something random I whipped up tonight:
frogsharkfinal.jpg

I also took a few tentative steps into blender.
Untitled-4-1.jpg

hope you enjoy

Well Gray... I have to admit, you got much better than when you started posting stuff, and that shows.. you've been working a lot and that always makes other artists happy to see someone else with devotion.

I can't really tell you what is good or wrong, because most of the people already pointed it out to you...

what I can suggest you tough, is that you should pay more attention to your textures, because it's the textures that give the whole ''looks real'' feeling to the drawings, get yourself use to recreate every texture for every part of your drawings. Skin texture, wood texture, cloth texture, etc.

it will just improve your drawings alot!.. good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.