• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God's Word: The True Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi all. I Saw posts here and decided to explain why there is no news. Now I'm doing another map for the map contest for YouTube channel 2kxaoc

Level 7
10 years of God's Word! What next? The future of the project.

Preface

I want to start with a little Preface. I thank everyone who has participated in the project over the years.

In particular:

KO3bMA - Modeler, Landscaper, writer, Father graphics GW. The first participant of the project. He Redesigned the landscape and breathed new life into graphics of the project . The author of many interesting ideas. Developed a unique equipment system based on textures from WOW.
Hate - Coder, Innovator. Recently, he worked on the creation of a full-screen inventory, full-screen setup system, as well as a combat system (with more than 100 parameters affecting the battle). All developments are published. Would also recommend it to the optimization of the AI of the NPC's (daily routines). The article about this is also in the public domain.
Скорпион - Writer. Wrote a detailed concept of the quests of the Guild of assassins. Several of his quests are in the new version of God's Word. In particular "At height".
Nosferoh - Modeler. Developed a lot of auxiliary sets for dungeons. So-called "Brickyes".
Aws - Translator. Translated the tons of dialogues.
Vano - Writer. Wrote a detailed concept of quests Guild Merchants, including detailed dialogues.
Danches is The most active and productive tester in his time.
SPtrue - Voice acting for the inscription of signs and graves. Even in the released demo this voice acting is already present.
Forum_Russia is not a project participant. But he provided moral support. And maintained a healthy competition with me (project Dark Time), which gave impetus to the development of the project.
(KibBorG) - a man from another site. But it was he who developed a detailed map of the world of the project. I did a simplified, but he added.
TripleKor - logo team card of game world.

I also want to mention whose finished works I used in the map:

SwuJe - game interface.
H_A_PK - dynamic change of the fog.
ScorpioT1000 - part of groundwork equipment. I liked the idea. But I expanded the functionality. And left only some technical aspects of developments. Everything else has been remade from scratch to GUI.
Kirill Pokrovsky (R.I.P.) - wondeful music.
Juliette is the text Base of the Loading screen.
Ket, Virus -Some models of buildings.

Some models and textures are taken from the games: World of Warcraft and King's of Bounty.

Full list on the Main Page.

If you notice your developments in my map-let me know. I'll add you too.

I have two news: Good and Bad. What's the first one? What 's the second?

From this point on, the project gradually goes to its closure. I was 16 when I started. Youthful maximalism in all its glory. There's no point in continuing. T. K. or need to recast with 0 or to complete project. I chose the latter. The reason is that skills at the age of 16 were not. Skill improved, but bugs accumulate and the remnants of past ignorance modmakers. Soon the project will be officially closed. P.S. Another reason: I just don't have time. School is over, College too. I work in another field.

The project will not be closed until I publish all the developments in public access. And there folder is 2.5 Gigabytes. So it haters will have to be patient ;) When they will be published and in what quantity-this is as far as I will allow my free time and the left heel.
I willl Publishing this in this topic. Because this was not done by Hive users (another website).

The last material will be the open version of the map for the world editor.

P.S. I have a text translation of the entire script into English. You can do localization.

Last edited:
Level 7
111.jpeg

Lizards Models by KO3bMA. Pack of 3 universal models with lots of animations and texture variations.
Made specifically for the project - God's Word: The True
Way.

Обычный Ящер.png Ящер воин.png Ящер Женщина.png

Full Animations List
Right-handed punch
With his left hand
Kick
"Turntable"
Javelin throw
Two-handed sword strike
Baptizes
Read a book
Burglary
Alchemy
Death
Decomposition of the body
Drinking beverages
Meal
Food + Booze
Facepalm
Forging the sword
Hardening steel
Giving a gift to the lady
Kiss
Laughter
Milking cows
Tilt to the door to crack the lock
Preparation for prayer
Preparing for the potty
Sits by the fire
Bedtime
He sits down by the chest
Prayer to the ancient gods
Denial
Nausea
Lifting an object from the ground
Sharpening of the blade (Sharpening stone)
Do crap
Sitting by the fire
Sleep
Smoking (damages your health!)
Throwing a fireball
Throwing fireball 2
Mojo
Divine Mojo
Pulls out sword
Magical Healing
Ascension
Normal stand