1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Take part in a Futuristic musical experience with our very own Music Contest. The 5th edition has finally arrived after a long time.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Dismiss Notice

Gaias 1.2 ... and yes, I'm not joking.

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by Zwiebelchen, May 27, 2011.

1. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker
    You got a problem with us Americans HUH VESTRA?! At least my country is real :D

All jokes aside though Vestra would do a good job with this, probably better than me. I had a few mistakes in the tooltips I worked on :'[ but I graduate college in about 3 weeks Zwiebel and like before I am always willing to help with tooltips or anything as well once the freetime is available because lololol I won't find a job for a few years

Also ^ made me lol hard

2. Hawajska

Hawajska
    and btw Z, about this upgradeable legendary, is it possible to make vcerious upgrades via recipes?

like phoniex could have 2 upgrades, 1 for str based tank like it's now and other upgrade for dps with asp bonus ect.
    and for gaspode sake make phoenix hti frozen, dazed targets!

3. InfernalTater

InfernalTater
    I'm sure that's not the only thing you'll be doing while they're sleeping!

I keed, good thing to see you back on the map.

4. Vestra

Vestra
    ofc I have a problem with america, I'm not leaving nz man, not for a while, this place may be a surreal fairy lane full of sheep but I love it.

5. Tsumo

Tsumo
    some nice pictures at this website

Sample:
    [​IMG]

6. Hawajska

Hawajska
    ow yea capoeira bard xD

but how he can play music while wighting? juke box would be much more better

7. noob1011990

noob1011990
    Hello :d, let me ask a question, code load for 1.1L(3) can be used in 1.2 ?

8. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker
    This question has been addressed numerous times already within this same thread alone.

In the end there may not be a code wipe in v1.2 HOWEVER it is a warcraft III map . . . engines need to be updated, content needs to be added, a serious exploit is discovered, who really knows but I just anticipate a code wipe at any point because eventually it is inevitable that one is bound to come around eventually (if the map is continually worked on) whether or not it is 1.2 or v 5.7

9. Vestra

Vestra
    look at you, giving advice like you play, being all friendly and active. Lying to yourself s0ul, lying to all of us.

10. Kaiba

Kaiba
    Please be polite event if you don't like someone's opinion.

Peace,

11. Kl3sk

Kl3sk
    Backseat modding. I suggest we stay on topic (see what I did there?), and talk about the upcoming version of Gaia's Retaliation. Hopefully, a code-whipe WILL happen.

12. GasQueen

GasQueen
    Some of you should really get a life, but seriously, like Kl3sk said, STAY ON TOPIC.

13. Hawajska

Hawajska
    And why hopefully?

As far I remember code wipe was made to cleanse glitch/bug abusers and also to let players make heros b4 1.2.
    Another code wipe without any important reason would be just silly.

14. Vestra

Vestra
    To all 3 of you, S0ul is a friend, and it's a personal joke. The thread stays on topic, it's not going to spiral anywhere unless people make pointless comments like these 3 here.

There currently is no reason for another wipe, I cbf making all those classes again any time soon so I really hope there are no game ruining outstanding bugs.

15. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker
    Yeah I didn't take anything Vestra said seriously haha. I wouldn't quote him to answer a question if I hated him

16. Vestra

Vestra
    bby don't be like that

To make this post relevant, looking forward to 1.2, hope there's no code wipe. Any hints to the new features that are coming up zwieb?

17. Shapy

Shapy
    I would like to present my work which i did since being back in the project. The following screens are Interiors for a huge tower. (which i wont show cause we dont have a place yet where we place it, the only think i can say its huge and took me hours of work !)

The reason i post is that i need some suggestions. (more ppl -> more ideas :vw_death: ) Feel free to criticize the work ! Also this work is still W.I.P so there is no Shade/light/fog and that stuff.

The first one is the entrance area of the Tower, looks pretty empty but i dont want to add to much details. There u have a entrance to the bibi/basement.

The second one is the basement which is a kind of a labor as u can see.

Attached Files:

18. Vestra

Vestra
    Oh wow that looks really good o_o Impressive work, couldn't the tower have worked with some kind of necromancer near Mytargas?

It would be neat if it got more layers and acted as a dungeon on its own, maybe if you had to scale the tower, fight a boss halfway up and at the top, which would unlock the basement for the dungeons final boss. Could always be a world boss area as well.

Looks great Shapy, hope it's implemented at some point.

19. water_Knight

water_Knight
    I like it it is better then anything i could do then again i can only really do forests swamps etc. But i must say you are sure keeping up with your older work. I look forward to when this is finishes so i can see the final product of your WiP.

20. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen
    The tower might or might not contain any bosses. We haven't decided yet. If there is going to be a boss inside, it's gonna be an open world boss, as the tower will not be a 'dungeon' per definition.