• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias 1.2 ... and yes, I'm not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs outside the shops would be nice.

And you really should extend the crab beach a bit, wrap the top side of it around the cliff, maybe, just enough room to fit one more crab group in there so that people grinding crabs can fight more packs before they have to wait for a respawn.

You also should increase crabs to level 4, since there are tons of level 3 creeps already, but no level 4 creeps and not much level 5, but of a gap in the leveling. Would be nice if you brought back the lobster near the bridge, too, and if you made it level 7, so that people wouldn't have such a huge gap from level 6 creeps to level 11 creeps...

Also... Please change heal's hotkey to something other than Q. It's really annoying, because you hit alt to see health bars, Q to heal... and, yeah, alt+q is the hotkey to quit.

I'm really getting sick of accidentally alt+QQing when i'm trying to alt for health bars and q for heal.

Last edited:
Signs outside the shops would be nice.

And you really should extend the crab beach a bit, wrap the top side of it around the cliff, maybe, just enough room to fit one more crab group in there so that people grinding crabs can fight more packs before they have to wait for a respawn.

You also should increase crabs to level 4, since there are tons of level 3 creeps already, but no level 4 creeps and not much level 5, but of a gap in the leveling. Would be nice if you brought back the lobster near the bridge, too, and if you made it level 7, so that people wouldn't have such a huge gap from level 6 creeps to level 11 creeps...
Whats wrong with the level 9 boars?

Level 13
^

There should probably be a better curve for people that can't level in D1 for the early game content. I mentioned bringing out that beach before, connecting both areas of crabs, maybe littering it with some lobsters or some crap like that, throw in some 7 - 9 mobs etc.

Level 13
They're fine at 11, we just need a few more trash mobs covering 7 - 9, and some gear for that area too.

Level 13
nonononononono.

The enemies you have around there are 12-14, don't go fucking with something that works ):

Everything below that bridge is pretty much fine, save for the fact that we could use a few more thief spawns to cover 17/18/19 easier, maybe make those gnoll mages 22 instead of 14 they're a pretty solid let down.

But no, do not nerf the boars. Add some extra trash mobs as I mentioned earlier, flesh out the post D1/pre bridge to southern part of trade route area a bit more with a few mobs that plays can solo/take on in small groups.

Level 13
Hence why I suggest throwing in a few more trash mobs / trash items for earlier points in the game, rather than changing something that works. Right now that boar quest / boars is the best way to move forward after hitting 10/11, if they were reduced to 10 you'd be stuck there for fucking ages, then on to gnolls which start at 12. It just puts two gaps in there, rather than sorting out one big gap.

Level 18
It only works when u do D1 and its quests (D1 Items are restricted to lvl 10+ even). If you cant do D1 then Boars are quite hard to solo.

THIS, fak u vestra boars need to dieeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also if he makes them level 9 you will be able to level up till level 14 with boars, leveling will also be slowed which is good, and gnolls will gain a purpose.

Vestra your mindset is biased because you want the game as easy as possible for people leveling up with high leveled players but noobs must keep dying to boars because of that, right? :mad:

Level 13
THIS, fak u vestra boars need to dieeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also if he makes them level 9 you will be able to level up till level 14 with boars, leveling will also be slowed which is good, and gnolls will gain a purpose.

Vestra your mindset is biased because you want the game as easy as possible for people leveling up with high leveled players but noobs must keep dying to boars because of that, right? :mad:

What, where do you even get this shit. Did you even read what I wrote or do you just place random shit up.

Who the fuck, would willingly level to 14 on boars.

Placing more gear through the early/midgame sections to provide more alternatives is a better solution that reducing the level of boars to create more tedious levelling gaps. The curve is find as it is, however, the section between the level 6 mobs and the level 11 mobs is the problem, everything else is fine.

Why would you fuck with that.

Please, provide more logic that the fucking drivel I am reading.

Level 18
What, where do you even get this shit. Did you even read what I wrote or do you just place random shit up.

Who the fuck, would willingly level to 14 on boars.

Placing more gear through the early/midgame sections to provide more alternatives is a better solution that reducing the level of boars to create more tedious levelling gaps. The curve is find as it is, however, the section between the level 6 mobs and the level 11 mobs is the problem, everything else is fine.

Why would you fuck with that.

Please, provide more logic that the fucking drivel I am reading.

We got gnolls at level 11/12 not really sure, so i don't know why you want to keep boars at level 11 instead of 9, also there's no space for a new kind of low level npc near there... and i don't see wtf is the problem with reducing boars levels...

after all no one stays at boars after level 11 so there's really no actual explanation at why are boars level 11 since no one will use the +5 levels exp.

Level 13
We got gnolls at level 11/12 not really sure, so i don't know why you want to keep boars at level 11 instead of 9, also there's no space for a new kind of low level npc near there... and i don't see wtf is the problem with reducing boars levels...

after all no one stays at boars after level 11 so there's really no actual explanation at why are boars level 11 since no one will use the +5 levels exp.

Right, so we'll try this again with less crazy anger involved on my part, was completed un-needed I just don't get why people don't think outside the box or check shit before they post. I appreciate you forming a reasonable opinion this time though.

There are no level 11 gnolls. They are 12/13/14

For sake of confirmation, I'm going to list what we currently have, and my proposed suggestion. Please keep in mind that, surprisingly, the map can actually be edited, and more terrain can be added, like this shoreline I've gone on about, roughly 3 times. It would be awesome to link the two beach areas, we all know it would.

The current level range is:

level 5 thieves
level 6 thieves
GAP AS WIDE AS SOULS MOTHERS VAGINA
level 10 wolves
level 11 boars
level 12 wolves
level 12 spiders
level 12 gnolls
level 13 gnolls
level 13 spiders
level 14 gnolls
Smaller gap
level 17 thieves
level 18 crows
no level 19 mobs
level 20 gnolls
level 21 gnolls
no level 22 mobs
no level 23 mobs
no level 24 mobs
25 ogres and so on

Please remember I'm specifically excluding dungeons, the idea is that people struggle to find groups until D3, something that consistently seems to happen. I'm aware of D3 mob levels, pretend people are doing this for level 25, which is what tends to happen as pre changed classes suck ass in d3.

Now take in to account things like quests, of which a couple more around that area would be nice but not grossly important, however, they're a good break from constant grinding and a good opportunity for people that can't complete the bosses.

Then, the potential 'realism' of the rpg. I personally like those level 10/12 wolves nobody kills, but that's just the thing, NOBODY kills them, they are NEVER needed.

So, I think it's worth discussing, to we want a slightly linear curve, in geographical order as you stroll along the trade route, or are different spawns in different areas a good thing.

Secondly, do you want roughly every level range covered, or do you want weak spots i.e. level 4, level 6 - 11, level 15 etc, covered with quests as opposed to new mob spawns.

Or do you fuckers want everything left as is. I love you all I do I'm just prepared to defend a point to the death. ANYWAY:

Currently, the levelling system, as it stands, is great at some points, then it slows down drastically, then it picks up again. Without the ability to do dungeons (which some people don't have the luxury of doing, others do, remember its a wc3 rpg players can be unreliable as fuck) there is no 'Curve' as such, its more like a graph that goes up normally, then slowly, then normally, then slowly. I'd draw one but I cbf.

The idea is; what can be done to improve this curve. Reducing boars to level 9 would not fix the issue imo, it would be a temporary solution to a bigger problem - quest xp is limited, so are mob spawns. There are dead points in the game where the curve is terribly low.

(Level 4 does not fucking count, the xp required there is trivial, you can hit 5 on those crabs if you wanted to, or move on to the spiders/thieves)

I will express these as follows, keep in mind my solutions are personal ideas:

First Gap : Level 6 - 11

This area is a massive dead zone. With more terrain, and perhaps one more kind of mob, even a larger level 7/8 crab, we'd get somewhere. Ideally, you'd want to be fighting things close to your level at this range, because of the grossly limited drops. Although this rpg is not built for single player, organising groups can sometimes be difficult, having an alternative in both gear and combat in this area would promote more players to continue playing. Eventually they'd come up against arms in D3 but by them I should fucking hope they've made some friends.

Problem: Large area of no mobs 7 - 10

Solution: Flesh out the beach area, add potential crab mobs covering 7/8. Remove the later wolves and replace them with some 9/10 wolves, continue past the bridge to the southern part of the trade route with 9/10 wolves - replace the gnoll spawn there to the right of the boars, move their camp elsewhere, also replace the spawn before the unfinished bridge. Ideally move all gnolls past the boar area, or place their camp JUST above it. The idea is you come across the gnolls AFTER Eist.

REMOVE ALL STANDING LEVEL 10 AND 12 WOLVES. Replace their general spawns with gnolls and spiders. Litter that area with a reasonable number of each, spiders are fine, add a few gnolls.

Second gap : 15 - 16

This is a harder one, but I suggest bringing back alternating types of thieves, covering 15/16/17. Increase the spawns near the houses, near sanev, closer to the player so they don't discover them too late and are forced to farm alternate areas. A couple of groups of three with a couple of ranged thieves would be a nice change. Perhaps even throw in a spellcaster with cripple and heal for the spawns.

Problem: Minor gap from 14 - 17, practically 14 - 18 due to low thief spawns.

Solution: Add more thieves + a couple of new spawns, perhaps replacing the gnolls in the vineyard area allowing players to fight thieves ranging from 16 to 17, slowly drawing them on to the crows. A quest to complement these thieves would be nice as well.

Third Gap : level 19 mobs

Personally, I don't see this as much of an issue at this point, I'm only handling the larger gaps is because at some point in the game, the gear you have to support you allows you to fight higher levelled mobs. Moving from level 18 crows on to level 20 gnolls isn't too bad.

Problem: Lack of level 19 mobs to cover gap

Solution: Get some goddamn armor and fight gnolls

Fourth Gap : level 22/23/24 mobs to cover to ogres.

Basically, this one is less of an issue, but more of an idea. Perhaps bring those level 14 gnolls that do jack shit up to level 22/23, then add in a few of the previous gnoll berserkers at level 23/24. It could bring some more flavour to the gnoll spawns. There doesn't need to be one per group but say, one or two of each now and then would provide a little more xp when farming towards ogres, which I would suggesting moving on to at 24, so any xp that assists in getting there faster is always a good thing.

Problem: Gap between 21 gnolls and 25 ogres could be filled out more

Solution: Add a few more mobs to branch out the gap but consider the players gear at this point should have significantly improved to tackle bigger mobs, however XP outside of +2/-2 tends to be shit and not worth the time.

So the idea of everything above is pretty much my rough idea of a solution if we had a sort of linear progress through the rpg.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I'M NOT ASKING FOR THIS SET IN STONE, these points can easily be edited, we can have gnolls south, more boars, all that fancy shit.

Something I've failed to consider up there is the level 16 golems, considering there are only four of them and two are guarded by a boss, they don't count for shit. If Zwieb wants to throw more golems into the mix thats a possibility as well I guess.

Most of this is directed at you Zwieb but I'd love to hear the community's input on it. As its a long post I'll add any edits I have at the bottom.

Also, darkly, I'm not trying to make this easier for power levelling, dungeons do that shit for me. I'm trying to give players who have limited options the ability to farm without trying their hardest to continue with massive gear limits, because currently, there are fuck all options in items outside of dungeons. Fuck all.

And everybody completely forgot about the first part of my post, they only talk about the second.

Heal's hotkey being Q is a major problem. Hold alt to see health bars, hit Q, and boom you're out of the game.

Yes, I know you can turn on "always see health bars", but having them on all the time makes the terrain look ugly with the bars everywhere. But I need the bars so I can heal people when they're underneath a large target.

Level 18
Vestra your logic is biased, why make wolf camp that is AFTER the boar camp level 9/10 if we could make them level 10/11 and make boars level 9, that way it will be:
wolfs/thiefs/boars/wolfs
instead of
wolfs/thiefs/wolfs/boars, which would also be a bit retarded to have to go back to level up instead of advancing further into mytargas.

Level 14
i dont agree on adding more midgame gear since most people dont really give a shit about gear and prefer to just farm exp instead (on later levels the earlygame gear is worthless anyway). Also keep in mind that each piece of gear takes up its slot in the saveload system which will cause a codewipe when there are no slots left. Id prefer if that wouldnt happen anytime soon, and especially not because of some silly midgame gear nobody uses anyway.

Level 13
And everybody completely forgot about the first part of my post, they only talk about the second.

Heal's hotkey being Q is a major problem. Hold alt to see health bars, hit Q, and boom you're out of the game.

Yes, I know you can turn on "always see health bars", but having them on all the time makes the terrain look ugly with the bars everywhere. But I need the bars so I can heal people when they're underneath a large target.

I didn't forget, I just disagree.

Frankly I love heal on Q, pressing Q/Q to heal is immensely easy. Instead of using health bars, use -qi. Solves the problem easy. Personally I think health bars should be on all the time but that's just me.

Vestra your logic is biased, why make wolf camp that is AFTER the boar camp level 9/10 if we could make them level 10/11 and make boars level 9, that way it will be:
wolfs/thiefs/boars/wolfs
instead of
wolfs/thiefs/wolfs/boars, which would also be a bit retarded to have to go back to level up instead of advancing further into mytargas.

Stop with all this 'your logic is biased' shit lol, I think all this shit out intensely, on multiple sides, to benefit everyone.

If you read my post properly, the massive heap of information that it is, you'll see that I suggested to move the 9/10 wolves BEFORE the boars, to cover that area. The boars are fine as is. The point of that whole endeavour would be to move the gnoll spawns closer to the area around Eist, instead of backtracking.

i dont agree on adding more midgame gear since most people dont really give a shit about gear and prefer to just farm exp instead (on later levels the earlygame gear is worthless anyway). Also keep in mind that each piece of gear takes up its slot in the saveload system which will cause a codewipe when there are no slots left. Id prefer if that wouldnt happen anytime soon, and especially not because of some silly midgame gear nobody uses anyway.

People do use it though muzzel, not everyone gets dragged through the game to 25 by me on a lazy Sunday. Some people take it at their own pace, and their options are limited as there is fuck all to support certain classes unless they're immensely lucky. You'd either need more vendows with AFFORDABLE items because right now nobody buys that shit in riversdale unless they're forced too, or you'd need more early game drops.

If it really would cause a codewipe in the near future, the sure, I'm against it, but if they say, take up, 20 slots out of 300, then it's fine.

The general idea behind that massive post back there is to cover something that I really would have left 'til post 1.2, but every time someone asks a stupid question and does something that fucks with my oncoming onslaught of crap ideas, I have to bring one out of the woodworks. You think that shit's long, just you wait good sirs.

Anyway, Zwieb, need your input in here, if you nerf the boars without reading m'post I'll be after your kids and such.

Level 13
Both E and R are already taken. It's up to zwieb, frankly I've never had that problem but I can see how people can. I'd really just, you know, not quote a tenth of my post and read the whole thing.

Use fucking -qi. It makes healing very, very easy. The only issue you'd come across then is having to heal 6 units, as the 6th would not fit on the sidebar, but that's generally manageable.

What your asking for is for every healer ever to get used to a new hot key because you don't like the aesthetic disadvantage of having health bars on, which imo, is crucial in any rpg ever for monitoring a team.

Really, once you get flash of light, you can replace heal and you'll have a brand new one to adjust to on R, everyone is happy.

Just so you guys know because it might make a difference on this discussion: I am aware of the outer world leveling issue and will do a makeover of the current leveling content in 1.2A.
I've found some flaws for myself that I'm going to fix by that aswell as adding level 8-9 npcs.
For example, there are some trash packs that simply are too hard for certain classes to solo without a mercenary (crows coming in packs of 3, gnolls doing way too much damage with bash and flaming arrow).
I will also add more level 17 thieves around sanev's place, add some level 8-9 crabs/wolves in the southern fjords area and fix the gnolls, removing the 14 mages and replacing them with appropriate level 22 mages. Also, I will alter the placement of creeps so that there are only very few groups with 3 npcs, making it easier for certain classes to solo them.

Level 13
Awesome, I should hope you read my juggernaut of a post as it took fucking ages to get that shit together.

It would be cool if you either left the boars or threw in a couple of level 10 boars instead. I like their level range man...

Don't worry, I have read your posts and will look over the rearranging of spawns and making of new creeps.

I will also add item rewards to several quests in 1.2A, to cover the current lack of out-of-dungeon gear.
I'm currently undecided how to do that, though. I came up with two ideas:
Either I will always reward the player with a fixed item that is appropriate for the class he is using or I will add a selection of 3 items as shop items to the specific quest npcs, where the player can then select the reward he wants. The items will be flagged with the "Requires completed quest" tag and will be free, have no sell value and are untradable, as all shop items.

Level 13
Good good I'm glad!

The latter sounds like a really good idea for players who want to build alternative builds. As it currently stands, the best way to get through the early game is the exact same for every class - two handers suck balls, rangers are better off dpsing than healing, clerics get some sorry excuses for monk gear.

Having 3 choices of items that aren't amazing, but provide options, can help the player branch out into different fields. A little more int for rangers, a little more armor for clerics. They won't be amazing but they'd provide options. Can we make it that a player can experiment with these early items, changing them at will, or would you rather them bound by their first decision?

Both E and R are already taken. It's up to zwieb, frankly I've never had that problem but I can see how people can. I'd really just, you know, not quote a tenth of my post and read the whole thing.

Use fucking -qi. It makes healing very, very easy. The only issue you'd come across then is having to heal 6 units, as the 6th would not fit on the sidebar, but that's generally manageable.

What your asking for is for every healer ever to get used to a new hot key because you don't like the aesthetic disadvantage of having health bars on, which imo, is crucial in any rpg ever for monitoring a team.

Really, once you get flash of light, you can replace heal and you'll have a brand new one to adjust to on R, everyone is happy.

Q can easily be swapped with another ability, such as E, or R. That way you've still got your convenient hotkey layout, but nobody has to worry about alt+Q because people don't generally hold alt to cast a bolt at an enemy.

Problem solved without creating any new ones. Why not do it?

And "once you get flash of light". Yeah, so you're saying anybody below level 25 doesn't deserve a gaming experience that is enjoyable to them?

And "you're asking people to get used to a new hotkey". Oh my god, it's SOOOOOO hard to get used to a new hotkey! Every time you play a new game, how long does it take you to get used to the hotkeys? About one minute at the most, right?

You're just making up excuses to oppose me for absolutely no reason. I bet your next post will say he shouldn't change the hotkey because your dog ate it.

Level 9
TLI Inferno, I personally agree with Vestra, as many people have built they playing experience on cleric/bishop is q, I think it'd be unfair that majority of people would have to change how they play, I know for a fact, I would try to hit q, and end trying to symbol of fury someone rather than save their life, just because one person isn't happy about the hotkeys, think about the rest of the community, rather than yourself, or a tiny select few.

Level 13
Q can easily be swapped with another ability, such as E, or R. That way you've still got your convenient hotkey layout, but nobody has to worry about alt+Q because people don't generally hold alt to cast a bolt at an enemy.

Problem solved without creating any new ones. Why not do it?

And "once you get flash of light". Yeah, so you're saying anybody below level 25 doesn't deserve a gaming experience that is enjoyable to them?

And "you're asking people to get used to a new hotkey". Oh my god, it's SOOOOOO hard to get used to a new hotkey! Every time you play a new game, how long does it take you to get used to the hotkeys? About one minute at the most, right?

You're just making up excuses to oppose me for absolutely no reason. I bet your next post will say he shouldn't change the hotkey because your dog ate it.

Excuses? Jesus, you're quite the bitch on here aren't you.

A hotkey doesn't need to be changed because one player can't get a grip on using an alternative method of displaying health bars.

If you want to be an asshole, bring it on, I'm prepared for your shit son. All of your logic here is fucking awful. There is a significant difference between using a new hotkey from scratch, and adjusting to one you've used, without trouble, for YEARS. A simple change like that could cost runs.

All because you're having a cry about having health bars displayed ALL the time?

Instead of coming here and getting your back up, fucking take the advice I have put in front of you at least three times now:

USE
FUCKING
-QI

Best command in the game, and for the love of fucking christ all healing before d3 is immensely easy if you're fucking it up, maybe you're the goddamn problem.

Seriously man, I've seen your posts, I've had respect for your input but if you're going to swing your shit around and be a bitch to me, you'll get it right back. The key does not need to be changed because you're too goddamn stubborn to use the command, and the wc3 option, that both better your fucking sorry excuse of a solution.

So back the fuck off, or pm zwieb with any more horrible ideas.

Level 13
Pretty sure it was changed from like, T or some shit, way back, so new players had it easy. You do know you're the first person to complain about something that benefits new players right?

Just making sure, y'know, you're aware of that right there.

Level 13
By all means darkly, feel free to teach our troubled friend here in solving the issue before I destroy this thread with unnecessary rage.

Level 13
Mentioned that, he would prefer not to do so as it ruins the whole graphical outlook.

Point is, the change is up to Zwieb. Until then Inferno your options are as follows:

Use fucking -qi.
Use the fucking permanent health bars.
Use a fucking text file to edit the fucking hotkey.
Use fucking Warkeys to edit the fucking hotkey.

Yeah.

Excuses? Jesus, you're quite the bitch on here aren't you.

There's no need for you to be personally insulting over a disagreement. You're only showing how immature you really are by acting this way just because we want different things.

If you want to be an asshole, bring it on, I'm prepared for your shit son.

We got a badass over here. Seriously, dude, again, stop with your pointless insults, they accomplish nothing. And quit trying to be an internet tough-guy.

USE
FUCKING
-QI

It's not just about seeing health bars. The -qi bars aren't clickable. When your allies are underneath a large unit, you need the real healthbars in order to be able to heal them when you can't find their hero's model.

Best command in the game, and for the love of fucking christ all healing before d3 is immensely easy if you're fucking it up, maybe you're the goddamn problem.

It's not about the stats. If you can't click your ally to heal him because he's underneath a large enemy, then you can't heal him. And who says I haven't done d3? There's an old saying: "Assume - It makes an ass out of u and me.

if you're going to swing your shit around and be a bitch to me ... your fucking sorry excuse of a solution.

How am I doing anything wrong to you? All I've done is provided input, and you've blown up raging. You would never survive a political discussion if you can't handle anybody who disagrees with you.

So back the fuck off, or pm zwieb with any more horrible ideas.

It's not your thread to kick me out of. If you have such a problem with me, then get yourself out and you won't see me anymore. And don't try to pretend you haven't had plenty of terrible ideas yourself in the past. With a frequent posts comes frequent both valuable and terrible input. Everyone has bad ideas, but if you paint somebody as your enemy based on a single idea that you deem poor, you'll miss out on any good ideas they might have.

My multiple responses are included in red throughout the quote. To lessen the spam, I've deleted a couple parts of the quote that didn't need to be responded to.

It's easy to make a text file for custom keys in warcraft...

Thank you, I hadn't thought of that. Vestra's very active in this thread, and if Vestra's posts were more like yours, providing helpful solutions instead of pointless rage, this thread would be full of gold.

It's not just about seeing health bars. The -qi bars aren't clickable. When your allies are underneath a large unit, you need the real healthbars in order to be able to heal them when you can't find their hero's model.
The -qi icons are clickable and can be targeted with spells, afaik. Can't confirm that now, but I'm 99% sure.

Level 13
See Inferno, son, you may want to throw the whole 'your rage is pointless' in my face but being wrong all the time must suck ass.

Zwieb is 100% correct. And, you're fucking terrible lol. I gave you the answer, repeatedly, in quite friendly formats and each time you had a fucking cry because nobody agreed with your shit.

Keep in mind, your bitchy attitude started my off. If you whinge back at me, just expect it, you fucking child. This has absolutely nothing to do with politics, considering your style of making a point by being a bitch isn't exactly political either I'm not sure where you get off making such a pointless remark. Also, keep in mind, that the occasional swear word may be linked to rage, but isn't always rage related. The goal of my arguments on here, as they always tend to be, is to belittle the idiot that has attempted to trivialise valid input put in by myself or another player.

Please actually learn every angle of an argument before approaching with such a pathetic excuse of a debate in future. This isn't your first terrible idea, and it won't be your last. No, my ideas aren't all perfect, but I tend to approach people who disagree with them with a better attitude than the shit you said a page ago. You had a cry, nobody listened, you continued to cry and thus you got, I'll admit, an unnecessary amount of aggression but I assure you, this is not rage lol. The surprising thing is, you've completely neglected the idea that not only did I fully support one of your ideas, I stormed in with a massive backup of information.

Yeah, the last comment was unnecessary, I'm just not particularly fond of people like you. It doesn't mean I'll attempt to shut down your ideas in future or make an enemy of you. The statement may seem as aggressive as the rest of the post but it brings forward the same reasoning, if you can't take being told no because your idea is bad, take it to the actual game maker or fuck off with it. It's completely up to you.

You may think yourself in the right here but I assure you, one final time, you were wrong. You argued, in a childlike an ineffective manner, a point that had at least three answers put across to you over the thread. All valid, all better than pissing off an entire community.

Just keep in mind in the future, if you act like a little bitch to me, you will get what you deserve. Though, despite common opinion, I only bring this shit out when needed.

Oh, loving that whole, final little attempt at an insult there. You talk about assuming and then, as the common hypocritical douchebag does, and I know'cause I've been there too, you say something stupid and generalise an entire person because he disagreed with you.

Thats funny.
You're funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.