• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Throne Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Howdy, gang!

I'm interested in downloading some great single-player, multi-opponent Warcraft III games for my fooling around time. I'm not a fan of campaigns or alternate scenarios or play style - just good, old-fashioned, old school large maps with lots of critters, resources, and scaleable number of computer opponents. I realize there are a literal ton of groovy maps to choose from, but I hope someone can suggest the filters for what I need to search for. I'd also appreciate any great recommendations.

Thanks for the time and the assistance!

Last edited:
Level 2
Nope. I can download just fine with Windows 10.
It's your browser, or browser settings. Or your anti-virus if you got that running.

Right on - I appreciate the assist. But, apparently, I don't have a program to read them. Windows is asking which program I'd like to use and not supplying any. Any thoughts?

Level 2
Right - that's the problem. I've done this many times in the past, but I can't even get to that stage now as I can't open the files to download them. Essentially, Windows 10 doesn't give me the option to select Warcraft as a program with which to open the files after I've downloaded then; ergo, I can't install them and open them directly from the game. I'm sure it's an easy fix; I'm just not a computer guru.

Status
Not open for further replies.