• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FemaleNecromancer

An undead\forsaken female necromancer\witch\warlock! Hope u like it! :)

Here's an awesome icon by D.ee made for this model:

Changes:
V.1.1:
-Changed staff's texture
-Made pants brighter
-Added a real portrait
V.1.2:
-Changed (again) staff's texture
-Fixed some minor things
-Decreased filesize

Give me credits if u use it in ur campaign\map and don't edit without my permission! 'njoy!

Keywords:
Undead, Female, Old, Witch, Hag, Wizard, Mage, Jaina, Archmage, Skull, Staff, Necromancer, Diabolist, Warlock, Hellcaller, Forsaken, Sin'dorei300
Contents

FemaleNecromancer (Model)

FemaleNecromancer (Model)

Reviews
04:28, 16th Jul 2012 HappyTauren: Those pants look too dark compared to the rest of the body (and they aren't under the shadow of cape, look at how bright Jaina's pants are), wrap a lighter part of texture to it, else it loses definition in game...

M

04:28, 16th Jul 2012
HappyTauren: Those pants look too dark compared to the rest of the body (and they aren't under the shadow of cape, look at how bright Jaina's pants are), wrap a lighter part of texture to it, else it loses definition in game (especially since undead units spend a lot of time in blighted, dark terrain areas. As users below have said and I have to agree with them, the staff should be less straight, as it doesn't fit the model very much. Some have advised making it darker, but you shouldn't just make it darker, but also add some contrast to it (a not-too-bright line on the top side of the staff should do good). This is because by simply making it darker it'll lose the circular form and become a dark rectangle in game. It'd also be a nice if the model had an animated portrait file. If not that, at least fix the eyes to look more acceptable.

While those are not grounds for rejection, they show where the room for improvement is. I will approve this for the time being as it's otherwise a fine edit, doesn't break any rules and works in game, but I still advise you to work on it more and fix the issues. I will give it a rating of 3 now, but I encourage you to work on it more and fix those little aesthetic/functional issues and you will score a greater mark!

Level 10
I fucking love this model. 5/5 +rep keep up the good work. Just needs a little rounding off. I agree with Vengeancekael, darken the color of the staff. I LOVE the skull it's amazing.