• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Fictive Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
dukenukem3d.jpg

Level 28
Excuse me Brad, but Jesus existed. Most people agree that he did exist, but the real argument is if he was the son of God.

Excuse me annoying, but just as Robin Hood, we are not 100% sure if he existed or not. People say yes, he did existed, while others says no.

Anyway, we are way off-topic, the real topic of the thread is "What's your favourite fictive character", not "Jesus Existance".

But if you belive that he existed, I have nothing against your opinion, but as there is no real facts, I can't surely say that he did existed.

Stay on topic, folks!

Level 6
*off-topic*
as i can see my post made that thread upside down....
and then i must say sorry, i didnt want that

(and i did NOT said that Jesus is my favor fictiv or non-fictive character, i just exactly said: mine WOULD be Jesus but He's real and thats a fact - lots of remaining documents that tells He existed and none of the real history-profs says that He is not real. However, many people dont believe in His miracles. I dont care.)
and PLS stop mention Jesus and God in this topic, stay at the main thread
sorry again for the post and the off-topic

Level 28
*off-topic*

(and i did NOT said that Jesus is my favor fictiv or non-fictive character, i just exactly said: mine WOULD be Jesus but He's real and thats a fact - lots of remaining documents that tells He existed and none of the real history-profs says that He is not real. However, many people dont believe in His miracles. I dont care.)

It's ok, don't worry.

Since it ends here...

Level 15
*off-topic*

There's no proof or records saying he existed...that's like saying William Shakespeare existed. Most people believe William Shakespeare was a fake pseudonym used by writers over the ages, that's why he wrote so much. Well...that's a bad comparison, but you get the idea.

Give me factual evidence that Jesus was real and I'll tell you he can't be your favorite fictive character.

(On-topic ftw)

Status
Not open for further replies.