• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Hero

Which are your top 3 favorite heroes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Shaman is without doubt the best versatile hero. Nice Heal, Earthshield to tank and decent dps with Chain Lightning passive ability. Btw: Why isnt this passive Chain Lightning not considered as orb effect? Other items with this ability are...

Level 4
If I could vote for heroes including from earlier versions as well, it would be:
1. Dark Shaman
2. Headhunter (forest troll)
3. Siren (up to 2.2.5) or Demon Hunter (2.2.5)

Otherwise, it is:
1. Monk
2. Witch Doctor
3. Ice Lancer

Level 6
Death knight is simply OP.
Sapper's damage is insane.
Tinker is basically a walking gold mine.

Level 1
I'd have to go with Druid / Sapper / Warlock (No specific order), due to their gameplay being so fitting to my own preference.

With the Druid, I could keep up a high DPS as well as still maintaining the health of both me and my allies without any problems at all.

With the Sapper, I can just sit back and relax and deal plenty of damage while still maintain a safe distance.

With the Warlock... Well... It's Warlock. I can't complain at Warlock in any way. I love it. And I'm rather curious to see what the updates for Warlock will do for him.

Level 2
Shaman all the way, my fav class in Warcraft/Wow
Tide"warrior" second, cause he's a warrior.
Rogue, i like the WoW feeling in it.

My retail name in wow were Shaemy and Mcmxcix 1 Shaman other Warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.