• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Emm-A-s Harvest Moon for Warcraft III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
[box]

full

full

Created by Emm-A-

[box]
full

Hi Everybody, this is an RPG-like multiplayer adventure/farming game, based on the game series "Harvest Moon".

There is an early version available now! Please test it and feel free to leave comments.

The map is protected at the moment, until I have the time to provide the full credit list for all custom resources.
Only then, I will provide the unprotected map.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you enjoy testing this map.
[/box]

Get the map files
How to play this map?

I did not want to restrict myself to the artificial 8mb Limit in the design of Harvest Moon, therefore, this mod relies heavily on the usage of local files.
That means, that the map will load some models and music directly out of a folder from your wc3 directory.

If you do not want to invest another 3 minutes to be able to play my mod, I fully understand that! Unfortunately, I am unable to provide this mod without the extra 2 steps at the moment.

If you want to go on, you have to download the folder "HarvestMoon" and copy it in your wc3 directory,

and please follow these two instructions, how to easily set up the map:

close

1.Download the HarvestMoon folder

2.Enable Local Files

3.You are Done already!

Download the HarvestMoon folder, unpack it and copy it to your Warcraft III directory.
full

In order for Harvest Moon to be able to read the model and music files from your Warcraft III directory, you have to allow Warcraft III to read local files on your disc.
There is two easy ways:
I follow these instructions to do it manually: Description for Warcraft III
-----------------------------------------------------------------
or
-----------------------------------------------------------------
II There is a tool, that can do the steps in I. Download the tool "Jass New Gen Pack" JNGP from the Hive, unpack it and start it. You may have to specify the path, where you installed your warcraft III.
full

When you start JNGP, simply select in the menue bar "extensions" and then click on "Enable Local Files.
full

No worries, you can simply reverse everything later

You are already done. Just copy the Harvest Moon map to your warcraft III maps folder, and play it just like any other Warcraft III map.

[box]
full

full

The first beta version of Harvest Moon is out now.
There is a strange disconnect appearing in multiplayer sometimes. I am sorry for that, and will fix this as soon as possible.
There is still tons of unfinished things, and I deactivated/deleted a lot of alpha-state features.
However, You may already explore the world and do quite some things such as herding cattle, growing plants or go fishing.
There is a lot more to come in the near future!
Have fun and do not hesitate to leave some comments!
Thank you!

full

close

FARMWORK

VILLAGES

LANDSCAPES

ADVENTURES

CUSTOM ARCHITECTURE

full
full
full
full
full

[box]
full

The focus of this game will be your life on your farm. Almost every RPG element in Harvest Moon is connected to your farm at some point. Each adventure, you take on, will influence your life. At the start, you have to choose between different, basic farmer attributes, but the rest of the character development will be completely up to you.

Let me introduce some aspects of life on a farm in Harvest Moon:

Being a farmer means before all, doing work on your farm. Care for cows, pigs or chicken to gain animal produce. Plant field crops, garden plants or fruit trees, that will grow in an appropriate season to yield harvest. Farm work is semi-realistic, which means for example on the one hand, that there is specific seasons for each plant, and you have to water them, and there is for instance pumpkin shrubs, that keep on growing pumpkins and many more. However, on the other hand, most cattle and plants grow up in only less than 5 real time minutes, while one day lasts 10 real time minutes.

table coming soon

In Harvest Moon, you have to care for Health Points (HP), Stamina, Hunger and Fatigue. For example, HP is decreased, whenever you are wounded, for example in battle. Battle, you may ask? Yes, indead, a battle mode is implemented in the game, and you can carry a gun or a sword and kill. But be carefull, there is police forces that will get you in jail straight away if you get caught. Read more about this in chapter "Multiplayer".
Every life parameter may be refilled by certain actions, such as drinking (stamina), eating (hp,hunger), sleeping (all) or taking drugs (fatigue, hp, stamina) and so on. You can also get sick, if you are too close to other sick citizens, so have some medicine at your house.
table coming soon

Care for your property! Remove old shrubs, stones and spider webbs and upgrade your home at the furniture shop to get a nice and cozy home. Don't forget to staple firewood next to your fireplace during cold winter nights. The status of your home will influence some features of the game, such as your hp, stamina regeneration. So does marrying a wife by the way.

Feeling lonely? Get a pet to protect you and your farm. A pet system has been developed to provide you with a cat or bear, depending on your preferences.

• Raising your Plants

close

Buy Seeds

Grow Plants

Fertilize Plants

Water Plants

Harvest Outcome

full
    full
    full
    full
    full

• Herding your Cattle

close

Buy Offspring

Feed and Care for your Cattle I

Feed and Care for your Cattle II

Send Cattle to Meadow

Slaughter Cattle

Earn Outcome

full
    full
    full
    full
    full
    Animal produce like milk or eggs can be obtained from cattle. Additionally, certain earnings can be obtained from dead animal bodies. One may obtain raw meat, animal skins or horns

• Upgrade your property

close

Upgrade your Property

full

• Living a farmer's life

close

Processing Animal Produce

Cooking Meals

Placing firewood I

Placing firewood II

Sleep to refresh

Sell your goods and get news about the world outside

Use tools to clean your property

Farmer's work is exhausting

e.g. make cheese out of raw cow's milk:
    full
    full
    full
    full
    full
    full
    full
    full
  • Items
    Every important gameplay ability will be granted by an item. Simply equip an item by clicking on it
    in your inventory. Don't hesistate to try out your possibilities. Read more in the next chaper (Master your Life).

Choose an Item from your InventoryEquip the itemUse the item's intrinsic abilitiesExample: Use the pickaxe to digg up ground on your property.
    full
    full
    full
    full
[/box]

[box]
full

The World of Harvest Moon is full of possibilities and abilities. And so there is the need to master attributes to increase your abilities' powers. Abilities are improved by leveling up automatically, but their mastery has to be improved manually too. Search for teachers throughout the world, read books or be lucky to be at the right time and place to catch up some unique knowledge.

Please Note: this will be updated to provide information soon.
full

[/box]

Some abilities are essential for gameplay, such as "plant care". Others, such as "gun mastery" are more optional. For instance, gun mastery helps you to go for a hunt or to shoot undead zombies...

[box]
full

The world of Harvest Moon was designed to be as dynamic and interactive as possible. It is possible to interact with a lot of different objects around you. For example, you may go to the bank and deposit money in your safe, search for strawberries in the forests, or climb up most ladders that you see. The world is created as partially open-world. You want to go somewhere? You may try to reach what you see. There is environmental boarders, that may be removed or changed during the gameplay. May it be a path, that can be cleared by using explosives or may it be a construction team, that blocks a narrow mountain path.

• Dynamic World

close

Foggy Nights

Dynamic NPC Lifes I

Dynamic NPC Lifes II

Circadian Differences I

Circadian Differences II

Circadian Differences III

Seasonal Changes I

Seasonal Changes II

full
    full
    full
    full
    full
    full
    full
    full

• Interactive World
    While exploring the world around you, you may collect honey from bee hives, harvest ripe fruit and interact with much more plants and animals around you.

close

Catch Fish from Waterways

Fruit Trees I

Fruit Trees II

Fruit Trees III

full
    full
    full
    full

• Adventurous World

Explore Dungeons:
    People of Moonlight city have sighted strange happenings in the swamps around Moonlight City and in the mountains far away, where there is a very ancient mining entrance. Some people say, it has been a temple build by a long forgotten society, which worshiped the moon. Be the first to explore these forgotten lands where no man has had the courage to go for a long time. Yet, it seems, that since a few months, things have happened around these old places. Who knows, what things you may find ...
[/box]

[box]
full

This map was designed as multiplayer from the beginning, so every feature was implemented to be experienced either in singleplayer or multiplayer.

• Player vs Player and Team-based Mini-Games
    Moonlight city and surroundings are full of mini games, where you can battle alone or against other players. If you win at games, you gain experience as well as items, that are helpful for your life as a farmer. You may join coop games, where you have to combine tactics to beat armies of enemies. A Player vs. Player Boxing game in mortal combat style and a coop 2 player unique mesh up of hack and slay and tower defense have already been implemented. Custom versions of gattling-tower defenses and crazy artillery-assisted snowboard games are currently being developped.

Minigames ("Hero Riders")Cooking Contest
    full
  • Quests
  • Law
[/box]

[box]
full

You earned an old farmer's house as your long forgotten great-great uncle passed away. Not long after you will have settled and gotten along with daily farm work, you will notice, that mysterious forces shaped this world, that you have travelled to. As you step in to the train, that brings you to Moonlight city, the place, where your uncles farm is located, an old man, ruged skin and clothes, suddenly bumps in to you. being surprised of his brute force compared to his fragile appearance, the man tells you these words with strange voice, before you know whats going on: "And the stars themselves fell down on Moonlight city that day, son. These strange objects had indefinable colors and were glowing as if demons themselves had crafted them out of the moon. My ol' grandpa said, the day they have fallen to the earth, the moon got its rutted shape, that is why they called it Moonlight city back then. But I think, this is not the whole truth, I tell you." A sudden cough interrupts its speech, and it sounds as if this man was not from this world and in the same time as if he was as old as this world or even older. Then an almost impercetible, intuitive laugh accentuates its speach as he continues to talk: "They came from far behind the moon, I have seen old paintings of the moon, my friend. It has always been there like it was. No ... these things came from far, far away, and they have came here from a long time ago ... I can feel their aura being a million years old. They were crafted beyond the stars ..." As you look up after having picked up your suitcase again, the man had already vanished in the masses of people embracing you in their attempt of reaching the departing train. Being really unsure of what just happened, you can only remember this man's eyes. They did not seem to have any color at all, just as if the entire universe was behind them, lurking... Shivering shoulders, and as moments have passed, you are not even sure, if this really just happened, and hop on the steaming train just in time, as it makes its journey to Moonlight City. What will the future bring on these Farm Lands? I guess, we just have to find out ....

full
[/box]

[box]
full

This game uses a lot of resources made by a lot of people over the years. Besides custom models, skins, icons, textures, tutorials, there was also helpful people, that made simple edits for me, offered help with code and found out all these cool things about wc3. Without them, I could not have made this map, so here comes the full credits list for custom resources and inspiration. If I forgot someone, please be so kind and send me a note :)

Special thanks go to the user xXm0RpH3usXx , as he made essential crop models for this map almost 10 years ago that are very important for this map.

The game uses a complete set of custom sounds and music, where almost every piece has been taken from other artists and was only slightly modified/cut/sampled.
Therefore I want to provide the credit list for all original pieces, and will delete anything, that is against the site's rules.

Harvest Moon PieceOriginal Piece/Credits to
AMBIENT-CAVE-DEEPMaple Story Soundtrack
AMBIENT-CAVE-LIGHTMaple Story Soundtrack
AMBIENT-DUNGEON-ANCIENTMaple Story Soundtrack
AMBIENT-DUNGEON-SPOOKYThe Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
AMBIENT-FOREST-SUMMERThe Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
AMBIENT-FOREST-WINTERBraid - Tell it by heart
AMBIENT-INDOOR-HOUSEThe Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask
AMBIENT-INDOOR-SADThe Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening
AMBIENT-MINIGAME-BOXINGMaple Story Soundtrack
AMBIENT-MINIGAME-DOZERGAMENintento Mario Kart 64
AMBIENT-MINIGAME-EXTREMESKIUnknown
AMBIENT-MINIGAME-HORSESThe Legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks
The Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening
AMBIENT-NEWWORLD-FORESTThe Legend of Zelda, Windwaker
AMBIENT-NEWWORLD-NIGHTGothic 2, The Night of the Raven
AMBIENT-NEWWORLD-SEA-FIGHTThe Legend of Zelda, Windwaker
AMBIENT-NEWWORLD-THEMEThe Legend of Zelda, Windwaker
AMBIENT-SWAMP-DAYInuyasha - Kikyo's Theme
AMBIENT-SWAMP-NIGHTRisen - Swamp Theme
AMBIENT-VILLAGE-CARNEVALMaple Story Soundtrack
AMBIENT-VILLAGE-RANCHThe Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask
AMBIENT-VILLAGE-SPECIALThe Legend of Zelda, Windwaker
AMBIENT-WORLD-DANGERHaegmonia Soundtrack
AMBIENT-WORLD-FIERIESMaple Story Soundtrack
AMBIENT-WORLD-NIGHTGothic 3 - Geldern Night
AMBIENT-WORLD-PEACEFUL
AMBIENT-WORLD-RAINUnknown
AMBIENT-WORLD-SUMMERThe Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
AMBIENT-WORLD-TRAVELSMaple Story Soundtrack
AMBIENT-WORLD-WINTERThe Broken Manas - Baten Kaitos
AMBIENT-WORLD-WINTERNIGHTMafia (the game) Soundtrack
MUSIC-THEME-ANCIENTINDOORThe Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening
MUSIC-THEME-BARUnknown - Take the A-train
MUSIC-THEME-BATTLEHaegmonia Soundtrack
MUSIC-THEME-CALMANDSADMafia (the game) Soundtrack
MUSIC-THEME-DEATHNomak - Twinkle little World
MUSIC-THEME-DETECTIVEMaple Story Soundtrack
MUSIC-THEME-FIERYWORLDMaple Story Soundtrack
MUSIC-THEME-HAPPYTOWNThe Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening
MUSIC-THEME-INTROKingom Hearts Soundtrack
MUSIC-THEME-JAZZCharlie Parker - Anthropology
MUSIC-THEME-PARTYQUESTHarvest Moon Back to Nature Soundtrack
MUSIC-THEME-QUESTSThe Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
MUSIC-THEME-REFLECTIVERisen - Harbour Theme
MUSIC-THEME-SLEEPINGSuper Mario 64 Soundtrack
Unknown
MUSIC-THEME-TRAGICUnknown
MUSIC-THEME-VILLAGEThe Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
AMBIENT-MOUNTAINS-SUMMER The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time MUSIC-THEME-THRILLING

Hive nicknames are given if not otherwise indicated. Custom resources imply models, icons, skins, code, textfiles and programs.
Ardenian
Astaroth Zion
Born2Modificate
Callahan
communist_orc
custom resource section at: ??????, ??????, ??????, models - XGM
custom resource sections at: Resources - Wc3C.net
Deolrin
Felipe Gormadoc
General Frank
Happy Cockroach
Happy Tauren
HerrDave
JesusHipster
kellym0
Kitabatake
Magos
MeteORA
Mike
Monteras (inwarcraft.de)
moyackx
Oinkerwinkle
Oniwaga
ossus
Pinguin2006 (inwarcraft.de)
Quillnez
Sellenisko
skrab
Spong3bob
Sxar
Talavaj
Tobyfat50
UgoUgo
UTM 4.0: HIVE
Vexorian
Zwiebelchen
xXm0RpH3usXx

Hive nicknames are given if not otherwise indicated.
@cedi (inwarcraft.de)
Arad MNK
Ardenian
Bonzy (inwarcraft.de)
fladdermasken
Heinvers
KelThusad (inwarcraft.de)
ManfredTop (inwarcraft.de)
Monteras (inwarcraft.de)
Naize
Pinguin2006 (inwarcraft.de)
Rising Dusk (wc3c.net)
Spong3bob
Strydhaizer
VitoIsImba (inwarcraft.de)
Wietlol
xXm0RpH3usXx
Zwiebelchen
... Credits being currently updated. Custom music list will be added soon ...

Sources for the 2 harvest moon concept arts:
source: harvestmoon.ubisoft.de
source: destructoid.com
[/box]
full

[box] LINKS and DOWNLOADS Get the current Version Original Harvest Moon map by me from 2008 (German) Help is very much appreciated with this simple model editing problem (Click me! :))
[/box]

Author's notes:
Thank you for checking out this preview and have a good time! :)
[/box]
[box]

Map Description Template inspired by -Kobas-
Find a tutorial on how to make a good description: Map Description - Templates
[/box]
[/box]

Attachments

• Riding_NEW_09082016.w3x
    775.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Level 14
Looks awesome man, I especially liked the changing seasons. Waiting for future updates ^^

thanks for your kind words :)

The seasons are a lot of work especially. I use animated doodads and destructibles and they all have to be placed by hand ..
Also, there is a lot of impact on plants and wildlife and the farmer's life. Like you have to cut wood and store firewood next to your fireplace during winter times. Certain animals, bee honeys wild herbs, strawberries etc. vanish during winter and are created in spring. Well ... I guess, I should rather do the descriptions already :D

I will explain a lot of features as soon as I can. I got a lot of work to do in my job this week, so I can only write limited lines for the description.

the map at the moment seems to crash sometimes and is over 8 mb. As soon as I fixed this, I will upload the beta. It uses custom sounds as local files though, so I fear, not many people will be amused by that :(

Level 14
Harvest moon! I miss them!

thanks for the support. :) I am currently writing the project description. I miss these games too. Harvest Moon or RPGs like Vampires Dawn, thats why I tried to bring this back :)

Do you guys think, that the way, the images show, is bad, slightly bad or very bad at the moment? I am not very happy with them resizing the whole thread. Maybe uploading them as thumbnails will do?
I will have to resize them and possibly chose better ones, but I dont know, how to do so on the hive, so I will have to do this before uploading them ...

Woah, wasn't expecting so much details. This is like some RPG and survival games brought together.

Its my bad, I did not invest enough time to make the description before posting :)
And, what you described is exactly the intention of the game!

Level 19
Do you guys think, that the way, the images show, is bad, slightly bad or very bad at the moment? I am not very happy with them resizing the whole thread. Maybe uploading them as thumbnails will do?
I will have to resize them and possibly chose better ones, but I dont know, how to do so on the hive, so I will have to do this before uploading them ...

I think they look great, everything seems fine :)

Its my bad, I did not invest enough time to make the description before posting :)
And, what you described is exactly the intention of the game!

not a problem :D Make sure to update it from time to time, I'll be keeping an eye out for this map ^^

Level 14
updated some text. ... if someone is interested in reading the intro story ... sry for the typos, I am really blind when it comes to that.

You actually will choose your hero on that train and then start the game in the moonlight city train station.

Level 3
updated some text. ... if someone is interested in reading the intro story ... sry for the typos, I am really blind when it comes to that.

You actually will choose your hero on that train and then start the game in the moonlight city train station.
So it will be finish this end of the August? The Beta with English Translate? How about the Full Version of it? End of 2016? 2017?

Level 14
So much for chopping the field...

Anyway, the project looks fine : P
Subscribing...

The animations may look a bit over the top, I kind of like it though. :p

Thanks a lot for subscribing, Quillnez :)

So it will be finish this end of the August? The Beta with English Translate? How about the Full Version of it? End of 2016? 2017?

Thank you for your comment. Everything will be 100% english, or did I missunderstand you? Did you ask, because I made the map in german back in 2008?

I think, that the release dates sound quite realistic for both (early beta in the end of august, whole map early 2017), but it is hard to say as there is still work to do! At the moment I am quite optimistic to be able to provide the beta very soon at least.

Level 14
Hey guys, thanks for your comments :)

Sry for the broken link, the former beta version was actually a fully working version, but it is impossible to play anymore because I changed a lot and it used the return bug (which is actually the reason I stopped back in the days).

I just provided the old project thread as kind of documentation. :)

Just in case you dont know, the return bug was some neat trick in coding, which causes a lot of compile errors in newer wc3 patches, because it implies security issues. This is why the code is completely broken in this old version, and it would take weeks to restore the map.

I will provide the real beta soon (hopefully at the end of august) and some updates this week.

Thank you for your nice feedback, it is very encouraging for me :)

Level 14
I am currently finishing the minigames and other features, that used to be not really nice. Now most of them work finally :)

In case you are interested, this is how the riding game will look like:
Edit: Check out the newer demo minigame in the 1st post of the project.

just type in -start in the test map I attached and see where it goes.
Controls are Q,W,E,R,T and A,S,D,F as well as the arrow keys. Try to run over as much footman as you can to unlock honor points in the beginning.
Goal is to last until the game ends. ;)

Last edited:
Level 14
Hey Emma..Avire here from inwc (dunno if you remember). Didn't you start this map years ago? great project :)

edit: I just checked your sig...idd you did

Hey Avire,

I remember, because I went through the whole, old project thread again. These were really awesome times back then, weren't they. Nice to see you around :)
It has been years, I know, and things changed so much. The end of the return bug in combination with my real life unfortunately killed the project back then as well as my "internet appearance" in general. I was afk for around 5 years because my life was quite "interesting". Then, I had to remake the whole map from scratch as well. So these are 2 different maps, actually. Yet, I tried to bring back all the features and implemented new ones. Also, I am able to code better stuff compared to the old version.

thanks for your comment, it brought back good memories :)

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

That's really awesome, if you need any help or some ideas, contact me ;) :)

Level 14
Hey Alxen345,

thank you for your kind words. You guys are really motivating, and I appreciate this so much!!
If you have experience in editing models, I could really need someone looking over these trees to give them an alternate snowy texture during winter.
I open a separate thread for this here: Can someone make these alternate, animated textures work?

If you got any ideas, it would great if you shared them here, so hopefully others may even contribute to them! Anyway I am grateful for any kind of ideas and critique! :)

Best regards :)

Level 14
Hi Everybody,

I just would like to say, that I am actually working on this pretty much but I am held up by some super-annoying-hard-to-fix bugs, which I would not like to publish. This is the reason, that there is no demo release yet.

Sry for the delay, but I am quite optimistic that I can release a stable version soon.

I got some screenshots instead :)

note that in one of the pictures, you can see a rainbow. This is actually part of the weather system, which happens dynamically.

close

Choose your talent

Choose Difficulty

Go Fishing I

Go Fishing II

About: Terrain Levels I

About: Terrain Levels II

About: A Rainbow

About: Explore water ways

About: The mills

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

these are some recent gameplay screenshots, they are not meant to blow your mind, they are meant to show some aspects of the gameplay and world..

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I am going to share all the ideas I have for your project, but tomorrow. Now I must sleep because tomorrow I wake up early to go to school. :)

Level 14
Hey guys, thank you for positive feedback and curiosity :)

@Alxen345 If you got any ideas, please do not hesitate to write them down here.

@streetpunk you may do so by testing the current beta version

@Barade thank you! I know about that one, Quillnez released his map development thread about the same time, as I did with this one. Indeed, they seem very similar at a first glance, however I think, that both projects got very different flavours in design.

Please try the first trial version linked in the map description

I decided to release a first trial version today, as I think, the game is at least "presentable" at the moment.
Unfortunately, you need to allow Warcraft III to use local files and copy the additional HarvestMoon folder to your Warcraft III directory in order to play the map.
In case you need more details, please check out the first chapter of the map description:
Emm-A-s Harvest Moon for Warcraft III

Level 25
I'm in the process of downloading the files now, but please consider figuring out how to compress file sizes. There are plenty of tools available on this site for models and textures, but you can use audio editing programs like Audacity or WavePad for free to drastically reduce the size of music or sound files. If you save them at a bitrate of Warcraft's music default of 128, you can probably cut the sizes in half (or more) already without any editing of the music itself.

More people will download and play the map if it's simpler to get hold of. That's currently a bigger file size than almost any campaign I've ever come across.

Level 14
Hey guys,

thank you for your comments, and Tickles, thanks for downloading anyway!

you are right, I will have to get the package to a lower size.

Edit: [...]

I reduced the size of the pack down to 125mb by compressing sound. Models only make out 11mb so I will compress textures later.
I also updated the credit list .. If some of you find any models, that I did not credit yet, I am happy to receive notes about that. There is quite some non-credited work yet...

I will continue to reduce the pack size soon, eventually, I am sure, I can get it below 100mb. If you want to try out the current version, I am happy though :)

Last edited:
Level 2
just downloaded this, play less than an hour.

well this is awesome, the feature are very rich and complex. I didn't expect it has marriage system, is the partner have personal character like in the original game, like a name or just random woman villager model? i personally didn't mind with the size as long the content well optimized and really necessary since it already use local file anyway. it need more tutorial like what to do in the game but i think it just not added yet in beta version. Maybe someone already mention it, I get bug with free camera when click achivement.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Hello, EmmA. I tried your map some times ago. But I was kind of stuck somewhere after the "train" selection scene, not knowing what to do. Some villagers kept popping out from a door/gate but I couldn't do anything to enter that door/gate. So I can't give you any feedback at this point.

Some instructions in game will be very good additions. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.