• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
My latest artpiece, a wolf...

Please enjoy.

YourLoyalWolf.png

Level 28
Something is wierd with your wolf, Elenai... I belive it's the lines of the face. Look at this image, for a better explanation:

Wolf.jpg

I think you could not follow what I pointed exactly, because that would end up in losing your style, but maybe just a bit less long and elvish lines...

YourLoyalWolf.png

wolfs.jpg

Very nice wolf anyway, the fur is awesome, and the eye is so Elenai-ish (duh :p).

Gives me the idea of some divine being, or something related. And you just used all my favourite colours. :3

Level 45
Something is wierd with your wolf, Elenai... I belive it's the lines of the face. Look at this image, for a better explanation:

Wolf.jpg

I think you could not follow what I pointed exactly, because that would end up in losing your style, but maybe just a bit less long and elvish lines...

YourLoyalWolf.png

wolfs.jpg

Very nice wolf anyway, the fur is awesome, and the eye is so Elenai-ish (duh :p).

Gives me the idea of some divine being, or something related. And you just used all my favourite colours. :3

Correct with your comparisons.

Elenai, what i do is i draw the skull of a wolf, then i draw over it.

Level 28
Kay, I'll be sure to look at the 'brow bump(?)' if I draw another wolf.

Though...I didn't know my lines were 'elvish' ^_^ lol

Oh, I forgot to put the word "elvish" between quoting marks. But anyway,

Hello(!)

And Naze, keep up with the critique, the more we downgrade his animal art, the slower the transformation to a furry will be.

lol.

Level 35
Due to a mass photobucket clean out (out with the old, in with the new sorta thing) I will most likely close this gallery, and create a new one.

This gallery will remain, but many of the old links will be broken, and thus the gallery will be rather...useless.

I will probably create this new gallery to contain "The Best of the Old", I will keep the comics here, so you can view them, but I will feature the better artwork in the other thread.

Stay Tuned! And thanks for enjoying 'this' gallery. The new one I hope will be even better :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.