1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Dwarf Campaign

GG&K's Dwarf Campaign is a story-driven single player campaign for WarCraft III The Frozen Throne.
Contents

Dwarf Campaign (Campaign)

1. Bob27: An excellent campaign, with a great story, gameplay and terrain. This would have to still be one of my favorite Warcraft III Campaigns.

Approved.

2. rococho

rococho
    this is the single best campaign i've ever played, i haven't found a single bug anywhere and everything is balanced, great job guys !

3. cosmicat

cosmicat
    The. (Second). Best. Campaign. Ever.

Seriously this one is better than Return of the Dragons and almost as good as (if not equal to) Med. Map Guy's series (Joe's Quest, Dierdre's Quest, Mordork's Quest, etc.) before MapGuy vanished mysteriously. 10/10 all the way!

There is only one bug and it is rare, and it has something to do with the Spellbook which is always buggy anyway.

4. Redeemer59

Redeemer59
    It's very, very good, however in Chapter Two with the battle with the Faceless One Mindflayer, two of the heroes spawned instead of one, which made the battle...... difficult.

5. Oswitch

Oswitch
    One of the best campaigns I've ever played. 4/5 The website has been shut down though...(sob)

6. Teh-OMG

Teh-OMG
    Excellent, great story, well-balanced, nice models.

7. raft_pl

raft_pl
    It is the best campaign i have ever played! 10!

8. High-Elven Prince

High-Elven Prince
    Simply amazing campaign. My second favorite, after the Last Druid.

9. Nonas

Nonas
    This campaign is alright, but there are better ones...I don't see why people got so amazed with it.

10. mrgreedy27

mrgreedy27
    This campaign is the best campaign I ever played!! No bugs no errors!! Love it!! Hahah

11. Mugzippit

Mugzippit
    3 well made maps and a nice storyline

12. Blackmorsel

Blackmorsel
    Great campaign! The story was incredibly well done. The gameplay was overall great as well, but it got a bit slow/long at points.

13. Zaljinzoo

Zaljinzoo
    Great freaking campaign! Three long, good, creative, AND funny maps! 10/10

14. George2307

George2307
    This Is The Best Campaign I have ever played! Outstanding! 10/10!

15. Pszczolek

Pszczolek
    The best campaign I've ever played. 10/10

16. saphiree

saphiree
    i dont rly like the campaign. but that because i dont like that stile of campaigns. its the same with the rexxar one: i think it sucks. but else i think this is a verry well made campaign with many nice quests. (im not gonna rate cus i think its good but just not my style)

17. Exodus Prime

Exodus Prime
    The campaign is great, and it would be even greater if it was a few scenarios longer.

18. GhOsT2929

GhOsT2929
    what the hell!!??

i downloaded it but where do i find it at TFT!!!!!
    i looked in custom campaign in campaign but i sill cant find it!!!!!
    what the hell!!??

19. Handycombinder

Handycombinder
    Such an nice campaign. I really like the models and the bonus objectives. I also like that you can choose what you want. Terrain 9/10 Story 10/10 and much more that just are 10/10. And im very happy to hear that it gonna be continued
    :thumbs_up: