• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drenodar chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
In the ancient times, in a world diferent to ours lies drenodar, the sanctuary for ones or the doom for others the ancient races have live in alternative peace, but the winds of the war are coming.

The former forests of the southlands are transforming into dark and gelid lands, with a conquest chance the waltusk and the frost orcs have sail from the cold continents seeking to reclame drenodar
In the ruins of the arrak vale, the corrupted bird mans are hunting down the orc tribes wile rebuild their empire with blood magic
In the desertic plains of the stone spear desert the boarrior herds are fighting not only with the gnoll warbands coming in mass from the north, they are in the middle of a civil war against the power hungry druids council
The gnoll warbands are fleeing in mass from the north because of a powerful goblin horde leaded by a horsemen pack

Races and estoryline

descarga.jpg
waltusks
The waltusk are a race of nomadic hunters asembling in large groups against the dangers of the frost lands like the frost orcs or the momaths, they are peaceful race but they will follow the warpath if necesary, a hunter leader called wotuk is gathering al the waltusk hunter parties and even have forge aliances with some frost orcs tribes because the lands are dying, the momaths are more agresive and the northern hunter parties and frost orcs have disapear finding only corpes and burning villages, wotuk decides to investigate this events, this search lead him to see that the old legends are true the withe night is coming along with the withe harpies.
tech tree

UNITS
artisan basic worker
defender basic melee unit, high HP
Thrower basic ranged unit
siege mamoth siege unit, average speed
polar rider calvary, high HP,
hunter advanced mele unit
guru support spellcaster
rain caller ofencive spellcaster
warhawk mele air unit
HEROES
master hunter agility hero
Espirit seer mistical hero
warrior ofencive hero
descarga (1).jpg

descarga (2).jpg
frost orcs

Little is know about the frost orcs, some believe that some orc tribes flee from drenodar and setle in the frost lands althougth its a old tale have some true, explainig the similar aspects of this two races and the diferent fisical diferences will be for adapt themselves in the tundra changing the skin color to camuflate in the snow, the frost orcs are scattered across the frost lands plundering resources from the waltusk to survive, recently the northern tribes have been butchered by an unknow enemy, an ice warlord called modurt think that the withe night is coming with the withe harpies coming with it so its begining to gather all the tribes and, knowing that he cant do this alone he forge an alliance with wotuk a waltusk that is gathering his people for the same purpose, both modurt and wotuk know that they must forgot the past because the harpies will consume everything
descarga (3).jpg

Quilboar_Art_Blizzard_Samwise.jpg
boarriors
The boarriors are a semi nomadic race of pig men organiced in herds, the boarriors are one of the few races that know the wood magic, the druids as they call themselves form a council called the boarrior council, althought the council was maked to impart knowledge and justice the council eventually was corrupted by power hunger druids that, instead of impart they began to take resources of the herds forcing them if nesesary, thootblor a experimented warrior and the son of ongobar the wise war chieftain of the broken tusk herd one of the closest to the northern borders was suddenly begining to be siege by goblins, altought ongobar lead the herd bravely to a victory ongobar die by goblin arrows, thootblor understand the corruption of the council and lead the council purge
images (7).jpg

orctoberfest.jpg
Orcs

The orcs are a war like race of greenskins that inabit mainly in the arrak vale, the orcs are renowed because they are the responsables of the victory in the wars againts the arrak, they are settled in the arrak vale esencially in the ruins of the arrak cities watching them because they understand the danger of the arrak, a warrior called ugu lead the boar tamers tribe in the blood spear, the most important arrak city and the former capital of this empire, ugu discover that the arrak are reorganiced and they are rebuilding their army, after ugu sufer the arrak retake of the blood spear he and the boar tamers flee to the red face forest were he allies with goblin tribes, ugu will gladly die than see his tribe destroyed
c4042b9d56841a4d8e1c106e7ed47adc.jpg

Gnolls
200px-Carrion_King.jpg

the gnolls are a race of nomadic dog mens of unknow origins living in the north volcanic forests both gathering and plundering resourses of the other races. fiwi an exiled gnoll warlord return from the northern extrem of the continent bringing news of a cataclism warning his warband from a bigger danger, the fire goblins and the infernal orcs are gathering a colosal horde to burn down the entire continent, althougth at the begining they dont believe him taching him mad, they are suddenly outnumbered by northern warbands refugees, after killing the brute leading his warband he lead this horde to the south to remember the other races the dangers of the north
Gnoll_med.jpg

Goblins
Guerreros_Goblins_Nocturnos.jpg

non playable races

Arrak
Arakkoa.png

Horse man
images (8).jpg

For more information contact me, and if you want to be part of the team please contact me

DRENODAR WILL NEVER DIE

Last edited:
Level 4
You are very confusing.

To me it seems like you take the Draenor, rename it and throw in a few existing races and rename them as well.
some of that its true initialy i want to create a campaing about draenor but there were much lore to follow so, i create drenodar the other in part is yes but, some of this races have almost no importance in the wow universe, the only thing we do about the quillboars is kill them but this is a new world also no all the races are exclusiveli of the wow universe there are quillboars in YUGIO the are gnolls in dungeons and dragons also they have diferent cultures, this world is diferent andits a diferent estory line

Level 30
My Opinion: The Project is good, but some aspects still lack in realisation.
Let the Name: 'Drenodar Chronicles' be standing.
BUT you shouldn't change the name of a race: Arrak (come on Arakkoa is better)

The Idea with the Ice Orcs is good. Let the World see what hundreds of Years in one place can do to a race. (Just look at the Mag'har-Orcs (Uncorrupted), the Green Orcs (Corrupted) and especially the Fel-Orcs (the red ones with mutations) )

But in general: It is good, keep up the work progress.
+Discuss important details with Map-Makers and Race makers (i myself work on a map where you can play multiple races).

Word of Advice:
+don't let negativ feedback put you down. Let the feedback give you ideas at how you can improve your Project and make it better.

Level 4
BUT you shouldn't change the name of a race: Arrak (come on Arakkoa is better)
i dont understand, should change the name or shouldnt change it??
The Idea with the Ice Orcs is good. Let the World see what hundreds of Years in one place can do to a race. (Just look at the Mag'har-Orcs (Uncorrupted), the Green Orcs (Corrupted) and especially the Fel-Orcs (the red ones with mutations) )
i like that opinion, but there are no need of brown orcs because the orcs are naturaly green(green = no corruption) in fact the ice orcs use troll models, because they look a bit like thin orcs, there will be more orc subraces for example, in the frost orcs campaing you will command bot your race and waltusks and the objectives will be conquer the southlands that are ruled by feral orcs (forest trolls orcs that have none contact with other races) also in the gnoll act you begin in volcanic regions leading you people throwgh fire goblins and infernal orcs (fel orcs, ors corrupted by lava)
But in general: It is good, keep up the work progress.
+Discuss important details with Map-Makers and Race makers (i myself work on a map where you can play multiple races).
i am a bit slow in that part i am already seking those
Word of Advice:
+don't let negativ feedback put you down. Let the feedback give you ideas at how you can improve your Project and make it better.
thanks !!!!!

Last edited:
Level 4
UPDATE 1.1
changed the minor races text to non playable races (all the races are important)
changed the gnoll status of non playable to playable (there are more than enough models to make them a race)

Recruitement oficially open, contact me for more information

Status
Not open for further replies.