• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drawing for fun

Level 8
municipal.jpg

Level 8
Dude, please put them between spoiler tags. It's hard to follow them like this when they just cross the screen borders...

OH...But i dont know how to...I know u even told me how to do it...but i just couldnt even try to understand it, looked very tough....i will try it one time promise

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
HiveMusicContest5.png

You press Upload a File then after the file is uploaded you press the Full Image and then write [ spoiler] before the image and then [/spoiler ] after the image. No spaces between [ or ] and the spoiler word.
Instead of making a different post for each picture, add all of them in the same post with the Upload File. Press it and upload each image one by one then press Post Reply.

I'll film it if I must.

Last edited:
Level 8

You press Upload a File then after the file is uploaded you press the Full Image and then write [ spoiler] before the image and then [/spoiler ] after the image. No spaces between [ or ] and the spoiler word.
Instead of making a different post for each picture, add all of them in the same post with the Upload File. Press it and upload each image one by one then press Post Reply.

I'll film it if I must.

Will surely try it next time i upload anything...thanks again