1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice

Dragons Dogma

Discussion in 'Gamer's Hub' started by The_wand_mirror, Apr 16, 2012.

1. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrCiV4LOYk4

I also had some doubts about this one, but it actually looks really fun. I like how it seems to have the same visual style as dark souls, because i loved that dark medieval design. And yeah as you can see in the video you also get somekind of minecraft-like zombie infestation going on at night. Also combat surely seems intresting and kind of new, i think this can be quite a diffrent approach to the stereotype RPG's being released this year.

2. HFR

HFR
    Skyrim fus ro dah knee arrow derp