• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c

2.1c: Bug fixes, general improvements, balance changes. Updated to be compatible with patch 1.24.

Changelog: 2.0 - 2.1

Fixed Krillin's stat gain
Enter Body now works on allies.
Made sure the abilities learned by Buu are their proper levels
Lowered the cost of Geti towers to 5k
Increased Super 13's stat gain
Fixed a bug that causes multiple sagas to appear
Nerfed gravity balls
Added shorthand commands (r for revert, kao for kaox10,LC, LW, LL for locations,fh for fusion, a14, a15 for absorb, hs for help skills,
Added the ability to build Geti's buildings on solid ground (Lookout, Geti's starting area, cities)
Increased the number of zombies spawned during the Bio Broly saga
Changed the saga defeat messages
Changed the player leaves message
Added the option to make 10 Geti clones at the price of 12. (Time to train is equal to the time it takes to train one)
Added a Dragonball hunt mode
Nerfed saga bonuses
Made z able to pick up a ticket if drops one
Added model credits
Fixed potential bugs with Geti causing the game to last forever.
Moved items and units out of HBTC and Capsule when killed
You no longer lose Krillin / Cooler forever if you die in a tournament
Buu can now absorb Krillin / Gotenks
Box, etc. are now transferred between forms
Haze Shenron has a fixed aggro range
Duel Bebi - Can no longer fight bulma
Fixed a problem with the f9.
Remade the Bio Item
Garlic can no longer leave the tower
Made the tournament a little faster
Made some changes to attributes.
Added floating text showing damage done by attacks, abilities, etc.
Tsufuru spirits buffed
Added fancy floating text showing spell names
Disabled Enter Body during duels
Refreshed abilities @ duels
Added host detection
Added Terrain swapping
If transmitters are destroyed, the ability they give is no longer usable by the Androids.
Added new commands for hosts only.
No duels for people in cinematics (mystic, etc.)
Fixed a bug with Vegito that caused him to become invulnerable
Only one duel at a time
Nerfed Geti's armor and attack / aura
Made the Tree of Might fruit droppable
Fixed a bug with High Power Rush
Changed Mankind destruction's hotkey to n
Removed "-amagadcoolertest"
Added a "duel declined" message
Made standing on the hill add one stat per second
Added an experimental flying system.
Added improved Aura effects

If you find a bug, or if you want to suggest a new feature, PM ikcilapmada at dbzt.freeforums.org

Direct Download link:
getdbznew.tk

Thanks to Womplord / Gotenkz for creating the original DBZ Tribute!

Keywords:
DBZ, Tribute, Elite, Dragonball, Dragonballz, Dragon, ball, z, ikcilapmada, adampalicki,
Contents

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c (Map)

Reviews
Heero: A fine DBZ map with models, spells and even more. Approved. Dr Super Good: Very fun map, worth a play or two if you have time. Has some ballence problems but nothing too major if you are good at it.
Level 5
Then, compress it to 20, or 30.

Seriously man, tomorrow I'll extract some random texture from your map, compress it to 20%, and send you via PM. And you will see that a 20% compressed texture still has great quality, and half size.

Most were compressed to 20 or so.

I'd really like to see you save more than a few kb by compressing them to 15. You should also try it on the HeroBuu.blp file - You might be amazed when it actually goes up in size. I don't think I've ever met anybody that would call a 20-40kb unit texture too big.

Like I said before, every model has been squished, and every texture compressed. Sure, I could save a few kb here and there by compressing them more, but there is no need to do so at this time.

Level 2
Isnt here a mode just to turn the death contitions off? Not King of the Hill, just only about this.

That is the problem! At levels like 80 and more you cant run out of mana. Specialy at levels like x>130 even if you cast all of your spells the mana is like you never casted anything!

I also agree that a no lose/win condition mode would be awesome. Every game now-a-days ends because the other team loses just as the fun of the game really starts to pick up. (level 40-50). I would love to see another mode, exactly like normal ,but without win/lose conditions.

Level 4
I also agree that a no lose/win condition mode would be awesome. Every game now-a-days ends because the other team loses just as the fun of the game really starts to pick up. (level 40-50). I would love to see another mode, exactly like normal ,but without win/lose conditions.

Ya then we will have a bunch of leavers who are impatience if you played in bnet.

this game is great but is kind of big to play in bnet. Other than that, i like the map pretty much.

Just wondering when will the flying be complete...

Level 5

I'm currently working on an additional mode, as well as a way to turn victory conditions on/off. Expect to see them in 2.2.

Level 8
And something else,

Cant bebi return to normal form if he is golden oozaru? My friends complain about that because they cant enter in a body again!

Also, a bigg buug!

When bebi enters in a body, if this body die, she will go to the paradise, near of King Kai's house!! This happend not one time, but many!

Level 2
Big list Of Bugs by a Krazysumbich

I'm currently working on an additional mode, as well as a way to turn victory conditions on/off. Expect to see them in 2.2.

Thank you for responding to my post and looking into it! i have a few bugs to report. Now i'm going to continue to report bugs n stuff. I really like the game, that's why i'm reporting these bugs (not whining, just trying to make it better):grin:

Bugs

1. When bebi enters ultra android 13 he gains like 700 bonus stats automatically, in super android 13 its about 200 bonus stats automatically. I can see how you might not see this because android 13 does not fuse until level 35 and testing that could be troublesome, but it is definitely a bad bug.

2. It seems like all saga monsters, when they can't find any units on earth, they run straight to geti's base, getting pulled by Z warriors in heaven, but geti ussually gets stuck and either gets every saga (unfair) or gets pwned by sagas (also unfair).

3. A simple trigger needs to be added which removes bebi from heaven and into hell, so that bebi can't get glitched into heaven.

4. [request] Can we get a fly help command? no one i've played with knows how to fly, either do i. or maybe implement the fly system that is in the war3 map, The Saiyan Race, Which has a great battle system, i really enjoyed the simplicity of it's flight system. (click on a decently far away area, and you fly there, all the while looking awesome doing it, couldn't get any simpler, or cooler)

5. Codes like the one giving you Krillin is cool and everything, but I'm afraid i don't understand the whole concept. Do you get the code if you win? complete a sage? Or is it just based on getting it through someone else who already knows it? I don't really know for sure, but it seems kinda strange.

6. Disable -unstuck if a character is in Buu's belly.

7. Disable Gohan dueling when he is going mystic, it's really exploitable

8. If Bebi takes over Piccolo and leaves, Piccolo's stats are crippled. should definitely look into this.

These are all pretty simple fixes in my opinion, so i hope you can get some of these in your next update =D

Suggestions

remember that these are suggestions and you can choose to do whatever the hell you want to.

1. Ok Krillin is an unlockable character for Z, how about an unlockable for evil? maybe cell can choose between being cell and android 18-17 and/or 16? as the androids get stronger, you lose 18 and/or 16 and then you can become super 17? (with an alternate saga, cell saga?).

2. Gotenks should be able to revert to goten/trunks if you use the fusion dance ,amirite?

3. It seems to me that Z warriors are almost always beaten. maybe there needs to be a small decrease in the cooldown for tickets? (not OP ofc, just a little 10 sec decrease or so)

4. I twould be awesome if Dr Gero's lab was in a cave, a real cave, with a trigger to get there, that way evil have the same perks as Z warriors do with Korin Tower.

5. sagas could give stat bonus on death, to their killer, instead of dropping a stat-gain item *for some sagas* that way if you kill half of the Ginyu force, you still get the stats you deserve =D

Level 5
Bugs:

1. It probably has something to do with Super / Ultra's strength being higher than the other stats. Should be an easy fix.

2. Yes, that is unfortunate. I can probably create a slightly better AI for them, but doing so would also make them a little harder to kill.

3. There actually was a trigger in place to do just that - Forgot to turn it on before saving. My bad.

4. It's been temporarily disabled in 2.1b due to a bug with the Dragonballs. It should be up and running again by the time the next version rolls around.

5. You can get it through a friend, or you can complete a series of simple puzzles. I'll never actually tell someone how to do it.

6. That was a bad idea, I know.

7. That was also fixed at some point.

8. Definitely will.

Suggestions:

1. I'm looking into a few ideas for some more unlockables.

2. Absolutely. I just need a way to do it without killing the game's balance.

3. That's probably because the more skilled players will be evil, since the characters are more unique / fun.

4. The place does have a few perks already. I suppose adding a few more and making it work like the lookout would be neat and all, but like you said: It seems to me that Z warriors are almost always beaten.

5. Saga power ups are ridiculously powerful. The levels from killing the saga alone are enough to make you nearly unbeatable. There definitely needs to be some kind of change to the way sagas work. I'll get back to you on that.

Level 4
Bug report:
When i was playing Cell and wanted to absorb 18, i found out that she was stucked in the ice cube and a tree. I canot hit her as the tree was blocking me so i used a kamehameha to break the tree down and atk her. After i become perfect cell, I totally cannot move even after i break down the tree.

Opinion:
Evil force is totally over powered. I've try using gotenk and Broly fighting Sagas in single game. Broly (uss) can knock off Sagas with only normal attack while gotenk(ss3) have to spam all the skills that he got. Broly's critical is over powered. And even if you use Gogeta, you hardly can kill Broly as his Energy punch owned!
The only way to beat the evil force is by using Future Trunks with the help of Goku's sense and knock everyone out in the early game and only works in normal mode.

Suggestion:
Either make Broly's energy punch longer Cooldown or make them doesn't knock back when face some one who is too strong (I mean it makes sense don't it? Omega Shenron can't even touch Gogeta in the anime xD)

Level 8
Opinion:
Evil force is totally over powered. I've try using gotenk and Broly fighting Sagas in single game. Broly (uss) can knock off Sagas with only normal attack while gotenk(ss3) have to spam all the skills that he got. Broly's critical is over powered. And even if you use Gogeta, you hardly can kill Broly as his Energy punch owned!
The only way to beat the evil force is by using Future Trunks with the help of Goku's sense and knock everyone out in the early game and only works in normal mode.

Ahahaha! Yeah yeah! That was what i believed until yesterday my friends became Vegito! My two friends, Broly, Cell and me Kid Buu (My favorite) used all of our might against him and we didint stand even a chance against him! We lost 80% of his life at the end when we all of us are dead! He is a great imba! And this didint end here! We played an another game later and the succed to be Gogeta! His power was double of Vegito's!!!!! We strike him with all of our spells and his life was 98% !!!! Broly Cell and Kid Buu! Our spells was nothing against him!! Then, with two or one spell,spells Gogeta really destroyed us!! OMG CHANGE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8
Gogeta really destroyed us!! OMG CHANGE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Gogeta can be stopped by running away from him until he defuses then blasting Goku and Vegeta while they are powered down.

Vegito on the other hand the only way you can keep him from coming out is to kill all the Z fighters before they can get the earrings (level 100).

Nobody is unbalanced, good players can always beat someone who is not so good. The only real thing Adam needs to do is fix the bugs.

Level 8
Ahahah! You kiding me right? Vegito have an ability with stun. When he cast to us this ability our life goes to 20% !! Then he just finishes us with a simple spell that deals 180% damage of your life :p . And if the conditions to turn of the death victory will be off, there is no way to beat Z Fighters! Just decrease his spells! Both Vegito's and Gogeta's greatly!!! We cant play this map any more.

Level 2
Wrong, how dare you pirate, dare think that your map which feeds off another map makers talents counts towards you, there hasn't been a dbz tribute, map that was pirated and submitted in a long long time, I can't help the leniency of the reviewers who do not look into each and every case to acctually hunt down and destroy piracy where it may lurk. Let me put it this way, orignality doesn't factor in when the 2nd part of that rule is, guess what hmmm oh right the map if it contains large portions of another map "MUST" have been passed on by consent! Now if either you or gotenkz did not do this, it makes your map Piracy. Also, honestly shut up and stop thinking your acctually good at map making. You edited a map sorry, that takes no skill. I have no respect for people who just edit a map and call it their own work. It's not, the person who would get majority credit for this work even though he was a pirate is Gotenkz.

Also adam did you forget the first part of this? "Maps should be original in design and content: this means no edits of other people's work without the author's permission."

Also, Adam honestly, if you think i'm breaking rules by trying to stop piracy, i'm not. I'm bringing the incompetance of DSG And Heero to light, they should've stopped this dead in its tracks long long ago. But, I guess you can't rely on them to look into anything.

I find it funny that someone like you even pretended to give a shit about pirating and stealing games, because everyone knows that you are the most notorious stealer of maps. You're entire clan is just a way for people to make maps so you can ban them and steal them.

You're the bane of all warcraft 3, Panther. The worst map maker because of your conniving attitude and lack of originality, your games may have decent ai and triggering, but their just not fun. Keep making your map, adampalicki :grin:

Level 4
Ahahaha! Yeah yeah! That was what i believed until yesterday my friends became Vegito! My two friends, Broly, Cell and me Kid Buu (My favorite) used all of our might against him and we didint stand even a chance against him! We lost 80% of his life at the end when we all of us are dead! He is a great imba! And this didint end here! We played an another game later and the succed to be Gogeta! His power was double of Vegito's!!!!! We strike him with all of our spells and his life was 98% !!!! Broly Cell and Kid Buu! Our spells was nothing against him!! Then, with two or one spell,spells Gogeta really destroyed us!! OMG CHANGE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Well the good force get pretty strong if they get to fuse. But lets take it this way. If both team are noobs, the Evil will win in a normal game. Why? Some evil don't go to hell when they are dead. But for Z fighter... all go to heaven the moment they die.

And it is pretty annoying when you still have the revival ticket but you lost cause no one went down to earth.. I mean some of use was training in Heaven, and some are leaver, some is empty slot, so the moment the person on earth die.. thats the end of the story even if we have tickets with us...
Can we have like 10 seconds to revive or we will lose? Lose instantly is sometimes annoying especially when you play with the new players.

Level 8
Yes but if Cooler's base destroy, it will be very easy to get destroyed because it is weak!
And about Cooler:

-Too weak, only if he get killed he can take a bit power.
-Gathering gold is a sucked idea. Just a kamehameha and the workers will fly to the hell!
Also if the gold mine near of the road, if end, then you have to go in other places that are extremely dangerous and there is no way to defend them.
-Metalic Towers are weak and so much expensive. 3 hits by Goku (In hight level of Upgrade).
-Too much weak the defense.
-Fast Coolers are too much expensive and they dont construct so fast.

Advases:

-The gold must be taken by killing units (And of course the gold will be about +500 , yeah that could me cool!)
-There must be no workers and bases, it will be much better if you can uptade cooler and learn his extra abilities by his base.
-His starting power must be greater.

Level 2
Cooler can also get power ups by killing Z Fighters.

Seriously, if you can't play Geti Star it's no big problem it's not like he sucks anyways, he just requires more skill then most.

Early game just put a tower in "spider valley" and, bam! You get hella-kills(which in turn gets you better armor/attack). :thumbs_up:

Level 9
Kelenor, you are always saying "noobs suggestions". I guess you are a newbie and not a noob, but it's annoying.
All are balanced, only Metal Cooler is rigged if no one take care of his gold bases and main base (if all are let alone doing their jobs, Cooler will own).
You just need to practice a lot with him. You gain stats and power level (i hope you know what it is) at 12 18 27 35 etc... by killing, getting killed with clones or main char.
All characters are "good", some are easy to play, some are harder (trunks/goten, cooler, bebi) but everything is balanced (but krilin lol)

I also think you may reduce the ticket cooldown for Z's.

Level 2
How dear you! I am playing this map for many many months and my suggestions are to make the map better and more DBZ look like!

You may want to learn how to communicate your point across if you want to make the map better. If the map maker can't understand what your saying he won't take it seriously.

Level 9
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you will make the map DIE !
-_-'

I found an other bug adam, i was Metal Cooler and i had like 100 + clones (i don't know if it's linked), i reached the last power level 3.500x (in this form, i prefer a lot playing with clones than with the flesh form which is boring and no clones) and it was funz ! But i died ONE time on Vegito and i couldn't resurect, my clones etc... all worked properly, but my hero didn't show up (maybe it's due to Vegito kill ?). So in a desperate attempt to win this (haha alone against Vegito), i KILLED my base, the Geti STar Fragment, and i still didn't resurected in hell, but the game never ended since i was counted as alive.

Level 9
I confirm the bug i said before, it is the crap ! I played one more time and i couldn't revive when i got full data with Geti.

There is another bug, cleave of Trunks' sword is rigged. It hit ennemies with 100% damages (no armor count) that are around the target, so even if he was lower in stats than me, he could destroy all my clones with ease, one hit on me and 20 clones dead...
Cleave must take damage in count !

Level 2
Is there any set time about when you'll be releasing a new version (it doesn't have to upgrade anything really, just for bugs. since every time i play this players abuse)

Level 1
Chinese friends Need help!!!

Well,I'm a player in China , i like the type of map since very early time, but now i have a question, Could anyone do me a favor to tell me what the Krillin's mission is? I have a lot of friend like this map we all care about this mission very much and need an answer.How can we do Krillin's mission!?Thank you !
My E-mail address is [email protected]

Level 1
DBZ Updates on codes

I know you can still use the codes but what about cooler? did they make it so we can't use normal cooler ever again or do they have a new code write back to me soon please.

Level 1
Nice map you have here,
but could anyone tell what do i have to do with the mysterious frog and the box? i been days thinking what to do anda im out of ideas

thanks

Level 1
Horrible bug

I found a bug with bebi. When you take an alied body and that alied gets killed you go to heaven. little bug hu? ¬¬
come on fix it anda make a new vercion :thumbs_up: