• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Ranger Melee

As a part of my new map I'm revamping those models that have uggly skins or that don't serve my purpose, here is the first of them (I used 68Chrome skin -credit to him-), so I figured that since it can't be uploaded to the skin section it can still be useful for some that might see it.

About the differences with 67Chrome skin:
*Changed color palette.
*Changed face details: face is now sharper, with more defined shades, defined eyes and eye tattoos, changed lips, changed ears, added a more defined shadow for the hood (in the forehead).
*Added the clasic wc3 bow orbs... on the bow.
*Reduced the size of some details that look nice on the 2d skin but look uggly on the model wrap.
*Added that necklace/choker that makes her look cool.

Contents

Dark Ranger Melee (Icon)

Reviews
GhostThruster
could be useful i guess. not much else to say as it's an edited screenshot.
Level 21
Some sharpening and overall making the icon clearer would help.As Rence mentioned,it looks smudgy and could be more detailed

It looks kinda smudgy, and could be more clearer. Could use a more fierce look, but the angle looks great. Same kinda goes for the skin, kinda smudged and could have more clearer details.

I has uploaded the low size version I used in my map, I updated it, and yes the skin can look kinda smudgy in some areas, but I prefer it to look smudgy but clean than to have details that will be lost due to the mesh wrap. Yes I am talking about the boobs xD

And about the differences with 68Chrome skin:
*Changed color palette.
*Changed face details: face is now sharper, with more defined shades, defined eyes and eye tattoos, changed lips, changed ears, added a more defined shadow for the hood (in the forehead).
*Added the clasic wc3 bow orbs... on the bow.
*Reduced the size of some details that look nice on the 2d skin but look uggly on the model wrap.
*Added that necklace/choker that makes her look cool.

BTW: Mech man, this one is meant to represent a hero level Dark Ranger that isn't Sylvanas, I could have changed the armor a bit, but I didn't :v

Definitely better, don't mess with her :p
Doesn't look smudgy, but kind of blurry,
still, she looks good.

Oh well thats actually the wrap, the original 67chrome skin had a bunch of details within the bra that looked good but they all look blurry and horrible therefore I reduced them as much as I could so that it looks simple, it will always look a bit blurry but I think that it looks better blurry with little details than blurry with a lot of blurry details.

If you could point me out something that needs a direct fix I will.