• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello I have an up coming Saturday (Oct 29) free so I figured I'll spend the day playing wc3 and try to get a couple of Custom Hero Arena games going. The map I will be hosting is cha 3d 2.1 found here Custom Hero Arena 3D Final. If you're interested look up randomloser @us(east) bnet. Or check out the ent game lobby page ENT Gaming - Games list on that day as I will be using their bot to host.

For those that don't know the map... It's a pvp map where you select your hero and skills. Then you buy items and equip your hero via the shops in your base. Then there's a field filled with neutrals where both teams can grind to gain gold, levels, and try to kill each other etc. In the middle of the map there are portals that lead to powerful bosses that you kill to gain shards to upgrade orbs or combine the archon drops to make tetra essence (hair, blood, stinger, gavel) and gain excess to the ragnarok arena. First team to score a set amount of hero kills wins. Basically it's a hero arena with a dungeon crawler aspect to it.

Last edited:
Level 32
I can probably make it :)

By the way, around what time do you plan to start it? Usually, some time afternoon US Eastern is good as it gets both US & European players more often.

But you can choose whatever time you want.

EDIT:
When you do that, I can make an event / post on our social media so we can get more players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.