• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Mini-Contests: The Victorious

Status
Not open for further replies.
160036-albums4747-picture59815.png

Sticky reserved for the winners of Concept Art Mini-Contests!

Username: Nudl9
Judged by: Kwaliti
Review:

Nudl9

Utility/Realism: The helmet itself seems pretty bulky with that tailpiece. You probably wouldn't really like to stand next to anybody while wearing it to avoid some casualties.
30/35
Execution: Everything important is clear and visible on this concept. Even this simple shading does wonders to depicting the actual shape of the helmet and its details.
35/35
Creativity: I was smiling like an idiot for an hour when I saw what you actually came up with when you linked that cap as a reference. You changed basically everything and adapted the hat concept for your own needs and style, effectively turning it into a helmet but still retaining the very idea of the hat. Hands down the most awesome thing i've seen lately!
20/20
Theme: Pretty much an upgraded riot helmet.
10/10

Total: 95/100

Status
Not open for further replies.