• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Codes are lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
These codes are broken, they are too long. We cannot copy them, have to write letters one by one. And please..
THE l and the I
The little L and the capital i...... THIS IS SOME KIND OF A JOKE?? they look the same.. and somewhere, in one code, there is like IllIl in every block.. WHAT IS THIS CAPTCHA SLAVERY?? IT IS FRUSTRATING and stupid idea to write I and l keys to accept an item to the next level.. at least REMOVE i and l from the code pool..

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
I advise you to keep your tone down. If you want to submit your feedback, whether it be positive or not, please keep it civil.

Codes may be frustrating to copy down and enter in-game but they are the best way to transfer data between chapters.
There are codeless save/load systems but I think they are even more of a hassle because you have to close the game, run a batch file and then enter and host (if I remember correctly, correct me if I am wrong).
Another thing is that I am trying to convert everything to jass/GUI and the only codeless system is in vjass (more of a side effect than a reason)

The lower case 'L' and capital 'i' are colored differently. Capital letters are in blue, lower case letters are in green and digits are in red.

Also, edited and removed the insults from your post. Again, keep it civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.