1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice

Choo Choo Train

Discussion in 'Terrain Board' started by RunningAway, May 22, 2008.

1. RunningAway

RunningAway
    Felt like terraining again, I'll probably submit something else by the end of the day.

Attached Files:

2. Nudl9

Nudl9
    Yay! the Choo Choo Train! :O
    I love the idea (its totally awesome) and how you made it too (except for the (ugly) tree variation).
    Gj and keep up the good workz ^^

3. ghenjis

ghenjis
    It looks pretty good. I don't logically see how every other tree can be covered in snow, though. XD

4. Nbah

Nbah
    Really nice idea, and well put. But as stated before tree variation needs work. And I'm not sure if that campfire in the forest sits perfectly there. Personally I would remove it.

5. bjartmar

bjartmar
    Cool

I like that :D It is a really funny thing :) +rep :thumbs_up:

6. frostwhisper

frostwhisper
    One hawt terrain. Love it.

7. Squiggy

Squiggy
    Just found it :)
    *choo choo*

i like it ^^