• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barracks (Lost One Draenei), Haven, and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Barracks (Lost One Draenei), Haven, and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Barracks (Lost One Draenei, Optimized) Info:

• Added a Base, particularly from the Orcish Barracks.
  • Added Birth and Stand Work animations.

• Uploaded.

• Fixed the base.

Haven (Lost One Draenei) Info:
  • Made a 3-Tiered Haven for Lost One Draenei.
  • Added a Base as well as other parts, particularly from the Orcish Great Hall.

• Fixed the base.

• Fixed the base.

Keywords:
Broken, Draenor, Outland

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • The Lost One Draenei Have (ChieftainHut) is the same as the Lost One Draenei Barracks (DraeneiHut0) except for the additional totem at the back.
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Barracks (Lost One Draenei, Optimized) (Model)

Haven (Lost One Draenei) (Model)

Reviews
Misha 11th May 2013 Moderator's Review: this one looks cool and all, but i really think it could use something little to do when training a unit or researching Oh snap xD nevermind that [Collective Staff Decision] The grand total of...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
11th May 2013
Moderator's Review: this one looks cool and all, but i really think it could use something little to do when training a unit or researching
Oh snap xD nevermind that

[Collective Staff Decision]
The grand total of this model and the style you're going for is easy to tell. The base should be reworked into something that looks like the lost ones. Once that has reworked, the essence of the model will still by made by blizzard by a large majority. So once the fixes has been made and the model has been approved, this model will be get the alternate name changed to Blizzard Entertainment.

Roland

R

Roland

This model is very nice and good for melee maps or any other types of maps, Animations are still the same as the Original, I really like it, It is very nice to be added on other maps.

The rating of your model is 5/5 Very excellent work, My dear friend.