• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Chasing the Dawn

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
143048-albums8336-picture100183.jpg

The voice whispered: "Come to me."

Considering that I have never seen a Scarlet Crusade campaign done before (at least not a finished one), I thought I might give it a shot, give back something to this community I've been a part of longer than I like to think about. I have done my best to keep the campaign as canon as possible, but as it turns out keeping it completely canon makes for a rather boring campaign, so I have taken some liberties, mostly regarding locations. The narration you will hear in the campaign comes straight from Abbendis's diary in World of Warcraft... almost.

(For anyone who's interested: The Diary of High General Abbendis)

Again, I have had to make some changes, especially early on, to condense some of the more boring parts and to expand its scope in some areas so I could make more missions out of it (originally, I would only have been able to make two or three missions in Lordaeron; the plan is five at the moment). I am aware that the file will probably be enormous, and once everything's finalized, I will try to create a lighter version for those of you who do not want to deal with this campaign's monstrous size, but for now it's better for me to work in the full version.

My screenshots are all outdated at the moment. Once I have time to do a full playthrough where I'm not starting and stopping to troubleshoot I will post a set. In the meantime, the old screenshots can be found on the Chasing the Dawn campaign thread, and I have videos in Related Media that show some aspects of gameplay.

Latest Patch: 1.04 (Patch notes found on this document)
Chasing the Dawn Patch Notes

143048-albums8336-picture100406.jpg

Story
The kingdom of Lordaeron is in ruins. The Undead Scourge, with the former Prince Arthas at its head, has slaughtered every man, woman,
and child in their path on their quest for domination, and now the Forsaken, Sylvanas Windrunner's pet army, have risen out of the ashes
of the Tirisfal Glades. The plague has corrupted even the mightiest of heroes, the most noble of souls; death is everywhere. But one
small bastion of hope remains: the Scarlet Crusade. Considered fanatics by most, the Crusade has devoted itself to cleansing the wretched
undead from their homeland and restoring Lordaeron to its former glory. General Brigitte Abbendis, one of the Crusade's most fervent
paladins, has long lead the elite Crimson Legion at the forefront of this battle, but the Holy Light has begun to whisper to her in her
dreams, calling her north to confront the Lich King himself. So as the shadow of the Scourge once again falls over Lordaeron, Abbendis
must ready herself to leave everything she has known behind, to lead the most faithful to their true destiny and to chase the dawn deep
into the icy heart of Northrend...

143048-albums8336-picture100409.jpg

Features
Full (partially) canon storyline
Three unique, original techtrees - Scarlet Crusade, Forsaken, and Vrykul
Updated Alliance, Horde, and Scourge techtrees
Fully voice-acted
Unique unit/ability customization
• Retains progress through updates (not sure if this is a pet peeve for anyone else in campaigns)

143048-albums8336-picture100407.jpg

Credits
Elf_Lord: Creator

Nowow: AI Developer/Consultation

Original Voice Acting (in order of appearance):
Katrien Van Riel: Brigitte Abbendis
Elf_Lord: Dreadguard - Scarlet Courier - Herod
Ethan Guthrie: Renault Mograine - Galvar Pureblood
Alex Riggs: Sally Whitemane - Velonara
Rene Gonzalez: Valroth
Jakob Walsh: Landgren
Meredith Denney: Areiel

Graphics and Music:
Blizzard Entertainment: Music/Sound Effects (WoW) - Region Maps (WoW) - Ability Icons (WoW) - Beta Lumbermill,
War-Golum: Blightwalker Aura,
Kitabatake: Mansion Walls & Gate - Ballista (Scorpion),
Korija2029: Black Garden (Wraithforge),
Sellenisko: Draenei Huntress (Exarch) - Val'kyr - Undead Vrykul (Vargul) - Dragon's Reach - Vrykul House - Vrykul Units,
67chrome: Lieutenant Commander (Paladin) - Draenei Huntress (Exarch) - Sylvanas Windrunner - Scarlet Crusader (Soldier/Huntsman) - Returned - Thrust,
skrab: Joan of Arc (Abbendis Portrait),
Blood Raven: Liberator Sword, Scarlet Archbishop (Street), Scarlet Crusader (Jordan)
Sunchips: Lordaeron Crest Shield,
Gottfrei: Plague Doctor (Apothecary),
Ujimasa Hojo: Forsaken Footman (Baelric) - Ujimasa Hojo: Forsaken Structures - Forsaken Peasant,
Mr.Goblin: Poison Potion - Lordaeron Crest Floor/Stairs,
Champara Bros: Judgment - Divine Storm - Penance - Dark Execution,
MassiveMaster: Stable,
skrab: Barracks (Armory) - Garrison (Garrison),
Mike: Chapel (Consecrated Chapel) - Siege Workshop (War Mill) - Pier - Scorpion Ballista,
CloudWolf: Gilneas structures - Sir Valiant (Barean) - Scarlet Crusader (Myrmidon/Ranger) - Alliance/Horde Banners - Sylvanas (Ymirjar Hunter),
Graber: Depot (Storehouse),
Ket: WCII Church (Chapel),
JetFangInferno: Holy Aurora (Consecration) - Black Cloud (Transcendence) - Light Strike Array (Final Vindication) - Soul Armor,
takakenji: Team Color Cathedral (Library) - Ogre Arena (Battle Pit),
Caged_Angelic: Abbendis Art,
Gabriel: Whitemane Art,
Tranquil: Holy Smite - Window & Window Rays, Royal Captain (Jordan)
paladinjst: Silverhand Paladin (Galvar),
Direfury: Arcanist Hero (Whitemane), Death Knight (Thassarian), Proudmoore (Shely)
JesusHipster: Divine Barrier,
ILH: Holy Awakening (Resurrection),
Direfury: Blood Mage (Inquisitor) - Court Mage,
Mephestrial: Mounted Swordsman (Cavalryman) - Gnoll Elemental Grove (Altar of Runes),
Hayate: Gryphon Knight (Wind Lancer),
Nichita_00: Peasant (Stonemason),
Wandering Soul: Crossbow Footman (Ranger),
AhhFreshWeeD: Black Legion Priest (Raven Priest),
Justicebringer: Holy Paladin,
GooS: Armor Upgrades (Crusade),
Elenai: Sword Upgrades (Crusade),
CRAZYRUSSIAN: Black Book (Raven Priest Training) - Red Book - Hand Break - CRPaladin - Apothecary Icon,
lelyanra: Defensive - Fly Claw,
Big Dub: Eyes (Shadowform),
Ginufe: Fire Destruction,
PeeKay: Fire-Horned Helmet (Herod's Helm) - Holy Fist - Holy Regeneration - Inner Fire - Pray - Sphere of Divine - Wing Protection - Abyss Knight (Koltira Deathweaver),
4eNNightmare: Fire Sorrow,
Dalharukn: Heal Cannon,
CreatorD3292: Holy,
cyprigen: Orc Sorcerer,
zbc: Holy Maul,
The_Silent: Howl of Terror,
JollyD: Lion Shield of Courage,
stonneash: Necropedia,
Heinvers: Power Fist,
KelThuzad: Shackle - Cold of the Damned (Dread),
NFWar: Warrior's Blessing,
l0w_kwaliti: Lich King,
Hawkwing: Darion,
MatiS: Nerubian Vizier,
Sin'dorei300: Dragonmaw Banner - Dark Soldier - Crusader Icon - Val'kyr Icon - Ragnar Icon,
xXm0RpH3usXx: Church and Library Doodad Pack,
LordT: Footman Corpse,
MassiveMaster: Fortification Walls,
dansaDisco: Undead Banner,
-=Emergenzy=-: Campaign Walls,
SkriK: Lordaeron Signet,
Ampharos_222: Assailant Spire (Proto-Drake Spire),
Freddyk: Dark Soldier,
TheReaper: Undead Footman,
AndrewOverload519: Forsaken Archer,
Cavman: Dreadguard - Skeletal Peasant,
Edge45: Forsaken Catapult,
Rao Dao Zao: Tosc (Plague Beast),
AnemicRoyalty: Tosc (Plague Beast) - Grand Apothecary,
UgoUgo: Toxic Field,
Tirlititi: Soul Basin,
Power: Dark Harvest,
Marcos DAB: Critical Strike,
Apheraz Lucent: Knight of the Ebon Blade (Darion),
chilla_killa: Argent Banner,
I3lackDeath: Frostmourne,
Stefan.K: Tirion Fordring - Rodrick
~Nightmare: Stop (Aura),
Kuhneghetz: Death Knight on Foot (Koltira Deathweaver) - Barbarian,
JollyD: Horror Soul (Whisper),
Godslayer: Alternate Sacrifice,
Hans Zimmer: Hold the Ice (The Fall of New Avalon),
-Grendel: Diseased One (Sapper),
Fuzzyfury: Geist,
Paladon: Jump Spell,
Tauer: Blackhand, Anduin Lothar
BLazeKraze: Blackhand Icon - Sylvanas Icon (Alt),
PROXY: Crusader,
kangyun: Priestess of the Moon (Lynore) - Phantom Blade, Saidan Dathrohan (Mograine),
zbc: Stoned Ring, Shield Bash
Deathclaw24: Arrow Storm,
ikillforeyou: War Zeppelin,
Daenar7: Runic Skins,
skymarshall: Goblin Tower,
Mephestrial: Gilneas Gunship,
WILL THE ALMIGHTY: Ground Explosion
xXm0RpH3usXx: Pavement
Illidan(Evil)X: Replaceable Banner
Really Slow Motion: Scarlet Victory Theme
Peacegetter: Argent Footman
Dmitry Rommel, Xaran Alamas, Defender of the Crown (Abbendis)
Mr.Goblin: Juggernaught
HerrDave: Questioner (LeCraft) - Man of God (Landgren)
Serbianbeast: Wooden Elevator
L_Lawliet: Dungeon Cliff
LongbowMan/Blizzard: Chapel Banner
stein123/HoS: Scarlet Ram - Scourge Necromancer

This list is still incomplete, as I am only a third of the way through the campaign (though I have tried to anticipate). If I forgot to mention someone (which I may have, since several of my models I borrowed from an earlier project), please let me know and I will update the list.

Previews
Contents

Chasing the Dawn (Campaign)

Reviews
Rufus
Approved. Awesome voice acting, awesome opening cinematic. A well made continuation of the original wc3 campaigns. If you want a more elaborated review, try joining the Grand Review Exchange.
Level 12
Look here for patch notes and other miscellaneous announcements...

New version released, finally fixing the infamous Stables glitch!

Also, if you played Mission 3 on version 1.02.03 and Landgren is not properly spawning in Mission 4, you will have to do the following to fix the issue:
Step 1: Reload a save from Mission 3.
Step 2: Restart and replay Mission 3 on version 1.02.04.

You can cheat. Do whatever you have to do to finish the mission. Unfortunately this glitch has to do with the game cache and does require a reset of the Mission 3 game cache.

This fix should not be necessary. I have received no reports of this issue. This is merely a remote possibility I noticed while doing some fixes to Mission 3.

Current Version: 1.02.04

Last edited:
Level 6
Holy shit i've never seen a scarlet crusade campaign done this well there was never a fully flesh out campaign about them before i admire you to do such a thing all voice acted different tech trees terrain looks pretty nice too i love it and i'm gonna download it and play it right away

Level 3
How do you go to the road? I can clearly see the road but when I try to walk there, invisible wall is blocking me from going down the slope. Its the part where I spawn at the camp in first person view.

Edit: I already solved it but, at the next mission, the Garrison has too many trainable units that it cannot be upgraded to an outpost because the option to do so has no space I think.

Last edited:

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Okay, some problems

Chapter 01: The melee unit is really weak. At least give him some Defend skill or change his armor type.
Chapter 03: The Garrison can train all units and I can't upgrade it into an Outpost.
Chapter 04: I didn't get Landgren and problem again with the Garrison.

Also, there should be a "reset" talents option, as I get confused with where I placed my talents. And Judgment doesn't do the promised heal when I put my talent to it.

Level 12
Okay, some problems

Chapter 01: The melee unit is really weak. At least give him some Defend skill or change his armor type.
Chapter 03: The Garrison can train all units and I can't upgrade it into an Outpost.
Chapter 04: I didn't get Landgren and problem again with the Garrison.

Also, there should be a "reset" talents option, as I get confused with where I placed my talents. And Judgment doesn't do the promised heal when I put my talent to it.

Okay. I have never had the second problem before nor the third. I will check those immediately.

UPDATE: Should be fixed. Thanks for the quick responses, everyone!

Last edited:
Level 2
Cool Campaign i like the Upgrade and Skill options.

Got the same problem with the Garrisons. Also with the Garrions bug occuring Conscripts take 2 Food Space instead of one.
Third chapter: there is a random captian shelby next to the Graveyard in the middle of the map.

Level 12
This is not a demo. This is the full version of Part 1 of the campaign (there are three parts). This campaign takes place in the Plaguelands then the Dragonblight then Icecrown, and at the moment only Part 1 is finished. I will update this campaign with Parts 2 and 3 as I finish them (whenever that might be), and your save data will carry over. My immediate project is to release an extra bonus mission for Part 1, which will be finished in a few weeks.

Level 3
Is it possible to make the movement speed in First person mode faster? It takes ages to walk

Edit: Soldiers do not benefit from damage upgrades, some descriptions of skills do not match with what they actually do. When defending the castle, the undead don't really attack you that heavily, and when the timer is up, nothing really happens until I attacked them, then it ended. In first person mode after 3rd mission, the view is glitched, I cannot see what is above me until I go down the slope to the first floor. And during the 5th mission, when the tower drops down, after this cinematic, the entire map goes black and I can't see anything, probably a glitch too.

Last edited:
Level 12
Is it possible to make the movement speed in First person mode faster? It takes ages to walk

Edit: Soldiers do not benefit from damage upgrades, some descriptions of skills do not match with what they actually do. When defending the castle, the undead don't really attack you that heavily, and when the timer is up, nothing really happens until I attacked them, then it ended. In first person mode after 3rd mission, the view is glitched, I cannot see what is above me until I go down the slope to the first floor. And during the 5th mission, when the tower drops down, after this cinematic, the entire map goes black and I can't see anything, probably a glitch too.

I will hotfix as many of these as possible tonight. However, I would like to know to which skills you are referring. To my knowledge, all of my skill descriptions are correct.

It is also worth noting that Mission 4 is supposed to continue approx. 5 minutes past the timer, just to do something different. That was intentional and the mission ending had nothing to do with your attacking Scourge bases. The lack of AI difficulty is concerning, however; I had to rapidly repair that AI right before release and did not have a chance to retest it before posting. I will do a full playthrough of that mission in the next few days and assess difficulty.

Last edited:
Level 3
I will hotfix as many of these as possible tonight. However, I would like to know to which skills you are referring. To my knowledge, all of my skill descriptions are correct.

It is also worth noting that Mission 4 is supposed to continue approx. 5 minutes past the timer, just to do something different. That was intentional and the mission ending had nothing to do with your attacking Scourge bases. The lack of AI difficulty is concerning, however; I had to rapidly repair that AI right before release and did not have a chance to retest it before posting. I will do a full playthrough of that mission in the next few days and assess difficulty.
Well, in the hero description, Crusader strike only deals 75dmg, but in reality it deals 300 as mentioned in the talent page. Same goes for Landgren, his ability should heal 200 and recover 50 mana, but it uses Lich's frost armor instead, probably forgot to tweak it. Mission 5 is probably impossible, the skeletons spawn nonstop and I only have a hero and 2 offensive units, found my way to Landgren in pitch black darkness, but after the cinematic it just freezes at cinematic page with no dialogues and black screen.

Last edited:
Level 5
Do Banshees here really have heavy armor? 0_0 as if the curse and banish wasn't annoying enough XD P.S. are there any secrets in this campaign? like a bit puzzles and riddles for good items and such?

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Well, in the hero description, Crusader strike only deals 75dmg, but in reality it deals 300 as mentioned in the talent page. Same goes for Landgren, his ability should heal 200 and recover 50 mana, but it uses Lich's frost armor instead, probably forgot to tweak it. Mission 5 is probably impossible, the skeletons spawn nonstop and I only have a hero and 2 offensive units, found my way to Landgren in pitch black darkness, but after the cinematic it just freezes at cinematic page with no dialogues and black screen.

Ditto. I should at least see where to go as I have no idea where to move on that mission. Also, Street's starting mana is low and he has low mana regeneration.

Last edited:
Level 6
OK i finally finish it there's a lot of glitches in first person mode all of the troops soldiers and such benefit nothing from weapons upgrade they're increase a little bit of armor and are tougher to kill in chapter 3 after seeing the lich king command the massive army about to invade the castle makes me so happy i pooped a little after changing my pants i was dissapointed to see the undead did not attack at all unless provoke the timer run out but nothing happens and please let me see the talent point system because holy shit i do not know whether i have a talen point or not because everytime i check with the church or with the tent with the holy light i can access it but upgrade no skill whatsoever basically it's a good campaign and have good thought put into it it's just the hand who made it were bad

Level 12
Do Banshees here really have heavy armor? 0_0 as if the curse and banish wasn't annoying enough XD P.S. are there any secrets in this campaign? like a bit puzzles and riddles for good items and such?

I have done my best to add a lot of Easter eggs and such to the game (how many varies by difficulty level). I'm honestly not sure how many off the top of my head, but typically they're not of the riddle/mind game variety. Typically they're more of the hidden area/mini-boss variety. That's something to consider for later chapters, though.

OK i finally finish it there's a lot of glitches in first person mode all of the troops soldiers and such benefit nothing from weapons upgrade they're increase a little bit of armor and are tougher to kill in chapter 3 after seeing the lich king command the massive army about to invade the castle makes me so happy i pooped a little after changing my pants i was dissapointed to see the undead did not attack at all unless provoke the timer run out but nothing happens and please let me see the talent point system because holy shit i do not know whether i have a talen point or not because everytime i check with the church or with the tent with the holy light i can access it but upgrade no skill whatsoever basically it's a good campaign and have good thought put into it it's just the hand who made it were bad

The soldier weapon upgrade issue should have been corrected in a hotfix. It is incredibly strange that Mission 4 AI is not working properly because its setup is no different from Mission 3's but I have received previous reports of that AI not being particularly effective. I will run a quick play test on it now and see what's going on. As for talent points, you get one every time you level up Abbendis.

UPDATE: A hotfix I did for the Mission 4 AI prior to release caused a fatal error in the scripting. It has been corrected.

Last edited:
Level 8
This is not a demo. This is the full version of Part 1 of the campaign (there are three parts). This campaign takes place in the Plaguelands then the Dragonblight then Icecrown, and at the moment only Part 1 is finished. I will update this campaign with Parts 2 and 3 as I finish them (whenever that might be), and your save data will carry over. My immediate project is to release an extra bonus mission for Part 1, which will be finished in a few weeks.
Hey elf lord when you are done with scarlet crusade campaign would you create scarlet crusade sequel ? or create more random campaigns?

Level 6
Awesome man. You have better trailer from 70% of new games :)
10/5 for Vrykul in your campagn ;)

Level 5
Hey Elf_Lord, I have been playing your campaign. Really high quality in both production value and triggers. The cutscenes and voice acting are really good as well, including the Hub system where you can upgrade your units and talents.

Normally I would review this game but I feel that's its too incomplete in its current stage. It's also really really hard, even on normal difficulty. Please make normal difficulty easier or add an easy mode, sorry I am a casual player I just wanted to play the game for the story.

But yeah I do plan to make a review for your campaign after it goes through some updates. I look forward to seeing how your campaign will turn out.

Level 18
hey how to finish the mission where you need to rendevous(forgive me if im spell it wrong) with high abbot, im simply just do the mission, escape from gothik and noth but when i meet with high abbot the game freezes in the blank state after she say to create formation, the game freeze in blank black cinematic state

Level 12
I'm not sure if it's fixed but in Chapter 3, when I attacked the first undead I met, it's like the whole enemy team retaliated against me. Also, after I got with Landgren, I can't move.

Btw, you should create a changelog.

There is a changelog on my first post. My testers have also noted the massive retaliation issue with the Chapter 3 AI. I will be looking at it this weekend as well as the Chapter 4 AI to make sure everything functions as it should.

Also, what do you mean "got with Landgren?" Mission 4 or Mission 5? I'm assuming Mission 5.

Level 8
I played the campaign and stop playing it not because i wanted to, so here's a problem
the penance ability give frost armor for some reason
Chapter 3 nothing happen after timing of when the courier arrive(it's a reason why i stop playing and don't know what to do but use the whosyourdaddy cheat and kill every undead forces including arthas)
The unit transmission did not finished and skip to another unit transmission

note to self:should learn to stop using the word AND to much....

Level 12
I played the campaign and stop playing it not because i wanted to, so here's a problem
the penance ability give frost armor for some reason
Chapter 3 nothing happen after timing of when the courier arrive(it's a reason why i stop playing and don't know what to do but use the whosyourdaddy cheat and kill every undead forces including arthas)
The unit transmission did not finished and skip to another unit transmission

note to self:should learn to stop using the word AND to much....

I'm assuming you're referencing Mission 4, in which case the end of the timer not coinciding with the end of the mission is deliberate. One thing I've been experimenting with in Mission 4 (as well as in some later missions for Parts 2 and 3) is the events described on the timer not actually occurring, leaving the characters (and the player) hanging while they try to figure out their next moves. This is not a glitch. Storyline-wise the courier Abbendis is expecting doesn't arrive (in WoW, the DK player goes and kills him, etc.), and I deliberately left the player a few minutes before the end of the game hoping to invoke a feeling of, "Well, what do I do now?" Obviously, with the amount of glitches I've had in the game so far, it is entirely reasonable that people just assume this is another one, and I will consider removing or otherwise changing this system to make it more clear what is happening. For now, note that the mission ends precisely five minutes after the original timer ends.

As for the Frost Armor thing, I've gotten that report before but never experienced it myself. There is absolutely no reason that should be happening (as Penance isn't even based on Frost Armor and has no connection to it at all whatsoever) but I will look into that.

EDIT: Yes, you are correct. For whatever reason Penance is firing Frost Armor and not firing a) the GUI portion of its ability or b) its actual data-driven portion of the ability. I think I know how to fix it, though. I will correct this immediately.

Last edited:
Level 8
I will played your again campaign if you fix all problems(penance use frost armor for example)

Level 12
Yes, mission 5. The cinematic still won't fade out even at the latest version when I rendezvous with Landgren.

OH. You mean it won't leave cinematic mode. Sorry, I misunderstood you. I have just corrected that, and the updated version will be released once I figure out this...

I will played your again campaign if you fix all problems(penance use frost armor for example)

Working on that presently.

Last edited:
Level 12
Okay, I do not have Abbendis this time on Chapter 1, also is this map not compatible with 1.27b? Because I do not see the loading title, subtitle and description of each chapter/interlude.

I just had this mission tested and this problem did not occur... I'm assuming you restarted the campaign? Or are you replaying missions?

Also, I have not given titles, subtitles, or chapter descriptions on my missions.

Level 3
- On chapter four i think when you defend Havenshire and get landgren his spell says it heals and resotres mana but it is a frost armor
- During chapter 3 i was really confused after destorying the necropolises, had no idea what to do. also recources seem very limited on this level and i almost got no attacks, not sure if intented. Think they ended up at the second gold mine base and got stuck there
- after chapter 3 when i tried to skill a talen point i noticed 3-4 of them on tier 1 disapered and 2 spells on tier 2 unlocked, is it meant to be this way?
- This is something that happend at least once in all chapters i think and that is the dialoge didn't get time to finish before another started. this specially happend during chapter 4 and 5

Besides from that i love this so much, abseloutly well done with voice acting and peformence. Looking forward to more!

Level 12
- On chapter four i think when you defend Havenshire and get landgren his spell says it heals and resotres mana but it is a frost armor
- During chapter 3 i was really confused after destorying the necropolises, had no idea what to do. also recources seem very limited on this level and i almost got no attacks, not sure if intented. Think they ended up at the second gold mine base and got stuck there
- after chapter 3 when i tried to skill a talen point i noticed 3-4 of them on tier 1 disapered and 2 spells on tier 2 unlocked, is it meant to be this way?
- This is something that happend at least once in all chapters i think and that is the dialoge didn't get time to finish before another started. this specially happend during chapter 4 and 5

Besides from that i love this so much, abseloutly well done with voice acting and peformence. Looking forward to more!

I am aware of the Landgren issue. I'm actively trying to fix that but it's surprisingly difficult because I honestly don't know why it's occurring. That spell has absolutely no connection to Frost Armor.

Chapter 3 you have to destroy every Scourge Necropolis and Halls of the Dead. Basically any of their command structures. Resources are deliberately limited. If this becomes a significant hindrance to gameplay I will fix it. It's meant to force you to protect your allies.

Certain talents, particularly in Tiers 1 and 3, preclude you from getting other talents. For instance, if you get Hammer of Justice, it turns off Judgment of Light and Conviction (and anything unlocked by these two) because getting all of them would seriously overpower the Judgment ability.

Some dialogue audio was recently added and I may have mistakenly set wrong run times on them. I will double-check.

Level 12
there is an error.
I can not save the game and the chapters are not saved.
please help.

Um, well, how the campaign screen setup should work is that it will always have the latest mission available to you; it won't let you replay previous missions until you finish all the available missions in order. If I release a new version and you appear to have lost your progress, just start a new game and you will be prompted to reload your previous progress if you got past Mission 1.