1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos Murloc + Chaos Murloc Icon +Rep

Discussion in 'Requests' started by AwzomeWulfzz, Mar 20, 2013.

1. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz
    Hey there people of the universe, so I just found 2 Chaotic Mur'gul models, and I thought: Hey, what if the Murlocs got affected by bloodlust too? So I decided I needed this, would be useful for my project. +Rep to the one who makes a Chaos Murloc and Chaotic Murloc Icon. (Assuming they are red, like the Beta Chaos Mur'gul) Edit: Something helpful on your way.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  2. UgoUgo

UgoUgo
    cant see the murgul clearly so not sure if its like this

Attached Files:

3. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz
    That looks amazing. But not exactly what I wanted, I'll still give you rep (Darn the rep system for giving me 24 hours) What I wanted was a Chaos Murloc Model and an icon to it. Anyone else care to help? (You're also damn fast at these things) Edit: Bump

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  4. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz
    Bump (I forgot bumps aren't supposed to work with edits) So, can anyone else help? Edit: Maybe this can help? (I attached the Chaos Murloc texture for anyone to make the murloc)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  5. UgoUgo

UgoUgo
    Just so you know, you are only allowed to bump every 48 hours.

And the murloc, you want them to be identical to normal murloc so I assume it needs a custom skin. So when it comes to skinning, the chance for people to take the request will be much lower since it is not easy making one. So you'll have to wait longer for this one.

6. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz
    Yes, I know that. I bumped because just as I said I forgot that bumps don't work in edits. I also gave a Chaos Mur'gul skin in my last post, someone could edit it and make the eyes look murloc-ish (Those circular eyes, Mur'gul eyes look like they have something evil plotting). But I'm patient.

7. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz
  8. UgoUgo

UgoUgo
    Import the file path to "MurlocBerserk.blp"
    not sure if you like it

oh and you are only allowed to bump every 48 hours. 48 hours = 2 days

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  9. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz
    I forgot that 48 hours are 2 days. (I forget what I'm doing at most times) Anyways, Thank you, good sir.