1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Take part in a Futuristic musical experience with our very own Music Contest. The 5th edition has finally arrived after a long time.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Dismiss Notice

Change Control Help....Please

Discussion in 'Recycle Bin' started by MemorexAux, Mar 24, 2008.

1. MemorexAux

MemorexAux
    I need help on changing control of a hostile spawned unit. For example: Player kills One-Eyed Deathbringer, and a new one spawns in the team of the triggering unit. I try to do this but every time the unit appears it's still on the hostile side, not mine. I have tried changing the stats of the hostile, and by using triggers (not effectively i presume), but no luck. Much help will do...Please.

Never mind, I have found out how, from sudden insight. Delete this to save space.

User has found the answer on his own.
    ~Thread Recycled

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2008