• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Catapult (new version)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This actualy is almost the same model with new animations and some texture work.
So what's new:
1.catapult is loaded with projectile
(It was originaly ment to apear only for the Stand Ready animation but there was a serious bug which I couldn't fix as hard as I tried so projectile is constantly there)
2.all animations were deleted and reanimated
3.better texuring
4.More small fixes(Centered for example who knows why but the old one was centerd in 3ds but didn't appear the same way in the game.)
I hope you enjoy the new version!

Keywords:
catapult, orc, mechanical, siege, craft
Contents

Catapult (new version) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: [Pending] - Add proper attachment points to the model. - Make the model disappear at the end of the death animation. [Unapproved] -It has been days since any updates, and the models animations are poor. The mesh is nice, but...

M

General Frank:

[Pending]
- Add proper attachment points to the model.
- Make the model disappear at the end of the death animation.

[Unapproved]
-It has been days since any updates, and the models animations are poor. The mesh is nice, but sadly, it is lacking.

By order of -The High King of the Noldor- I hereby unapprove this model.

Please update the model with better animations, I hate to see such a good mesh go to waste.

work a bit more on the animations, make them more natural. For example in the walk anim sthe main structure should move a bit up-down. The attack animation looks very static, work more on the body and wheels so they look like they have been affected by the catapult's firing movements. For stand and Stand ready, I suggest you to add some short of flag and animate it, so it looks active.