• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cannot load offline(singleplayer) games in Gaias Retaliation - Critical Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello..:) I just found out Gaias retaliation and i downloaded it played offline for almost 12 hours stariaght xD this map is awesome. The next day when i loaded my saved games, It is showed crtical error. Like "The memory could not be read" :/. I tried 5 -8 maps from v1.2A to v1.2C and same problem everytime. I don't know what to do. i want to play this map so bad :(. Plz help.

P.S. - I am using warcrafft version 1.26 and windows 7 SP1 32 bit and adding image of the error.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 235

Ira

Ira

Level 4
the map is not made to be palyed in wc3 singleplayer. saving/loading a game will mess up the map. if you want to paly alone host it in local network, to save your character progress use the -save command, this will create a file on your pc with a code that you can use to -load your character

Status
Not open for further replies.